• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheHun,

Have you heard from Steve yet?

Later,

Chuck

Nothing yet.

pjb45, thanks for the info.

When I talked to Steve the other day he was in the middle of moving and said his internet service wasn't up at the new house yet...might be the reason for the delay. His phone number is listed on the application if you need to call...he was very nice and it was the first time I'd spoken to him.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody know how to get a hold of Steve? I have tried emailing him and calling him but no response.......

Bob,

Same here. I have left messages since last Friday on his voice mail with no call back. Peter Q managed to talk to him a while back but that's all I have heard. Email is still silent, AFAIK

Later,

Chuck

What nobody wants to shoot with the 3 fat guys from Tactics? One of us is guaranteed to have food in his range bag.

My buddy and I will shoot with you Scott....

Just give us the word...

AZGunut...you want to squad up?

Hi all,

I heard from Steve yesterday and I found out that I am on the waiting list but pretty close to the top. He could not give the exact number but he said that there have been some drops already and was going to let me know when he talks to the person with the match data base (he has help this year!). If you need to calibrate yourself, my app was postmarked on 3 Dec.

Later,

Chuck

Chuck, I sent in my app on 10/20/07 and I still havent heard if its been received/accepted. If I don't hear from anyone in the next week or so, I may not make reservations to make the match.

John,

Keep trying to get a hold of Steve. pquan said he talked to Steve last Friday and found out that he is in. P's app was postmarked on 3 Dec so you should be good to go. "Polle" (Polly) is the person in charge of the match data base.

Later,

Chuck

Chuck, I sent in my app on 10/20/07 and I still havent heard if its been received/accepted. If I don't hear from anyone in the next week or so, I may not make reservations to make the match.

PM me and I can send you Polle's e-mail address. R,

PM me and I can send you Polle's e-mail address. R,

Thanks, Bart!

OK, let see:

Round count?

Stage count?

Stage diagrams?

Inquiring minds want to know :D

I believe the round count is 230.

Not sure on the number of stages. I think it was 11 last year.

Steve does not put the diagrams online. You get the match book in your registaration packet.

The range will be open till 5:30 or 6:00 PM on friday. You should be able to look at the stages then.

Start is usually one minute after the crack of dawn. I believe it is a county facility and they are have agreed to no shooting before dawn.

On the four berm stages, there are lights so shooting after sunset is possible. Actually turning on the lights prior to sunset is really nice as the setting sun shadows much of the berm.

BTW: I am taking shorts, long pants, and a winter jackets. AZ is like NM, just wait and the weather can change. Actually, it can be chilly first thing in the morning and pretty warm by noon. Be careful if you use gun grease as it can really slow down the slide on a cold morning.