Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fall 2007

EricW

This series started out as a really stupid picture of a rusty bird bath. That sucked so bad that it turned into a picture of two birch leaves in a bird bath. Equally boring and stupid.

The camera actually found something interesting: an image of the birch tree that dropped the leaves into the rusty birdbath...

FallReflectionInvert_100607_30pct.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Global Warming®, it's already snowing at 4500 feet and up here. I figure I have maaaybe 2 weeks of mountain biking left, which makes Full-On-Winter about a month earlier than normal.

So, get out from in front of that computer, crank up the SUV and start driving people!! Looks like pheasant hunting will be another bust this year, so we need YOU to warm up the planet, thus making it colder and wetter so that it will snow sooner. :blink:

Edited by EricW

We took a nice scenic ride through Letchworth State Park today on the bikes. Weather on the way there was foggy, damp and about 50-55 degrees but the scenery was beautiful. Of course on the way back about 15 minutes before getting home the sun came out and it warmed up to about 65!

post-4731-1191796407.jpg

post-4731-1191796429.jpg

post-4731-1191796444.jpg

post-4731-1191796457.jpg

post-4731-1191796792.jpg

post-4731-1191797482.jpg

post-4731-1191797498.jpg

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

I'm so ready for some freakin' cold weather my damn head is going to explode!

I need to move back to Alaska - or at least a place with winters!!!!!!

No fall yet. Should be good though - good moisure late summer and once the temps cool off the trees should turn.

Was just telling my wife when the trees start to turn I'm going to fly her up around the lake. Nothing liking appreciating the fall colors from above!

J