Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello, Texas girl just getting her first post out of the way!

Thegungal

Hello everyone. I am Michele. I looked around for a place to do the proverbial first "Hello" I landed here.

Anyways, I do a little shooting :) and know a number of people who post here. I have plenty of pics in my links if anyone is interested.

:)

Michele

Salutations!

Just saw your links.

If I'm ever in the vicinity of San Antonio...I'd have to drop by and take a look at this range of yours.

Looks and sounds like FUN FUN FUN.

It's a long way from Eretz Yisroel to San Antonio but I hope you make it :)

Read your blogs...laughed until I snorted. I worked in gun stores in my youth and so much sounds familiar (seems like being a young guy only puts you a step or two above a young girl in a gun store) some days it seemed like every dork through the door had something to prove...you know what they say about the guys buying the biggest guns. It always amazed me though how bad women were treated. From girlfriends who were there for show, because the guy obviously wasn't going to let them ask any intelligent question, he had way too many stupid ones...to the guys who would tell you (once the girl was out of earshot) that he was just going to give her a shotgun with slugs to try for her first time..that ought to discourage her from wanting to try the 'man' sport. I've been on the range ROing for customers when some genius decides to go help the little lady a couple of stalls over shooting her 1911...of course she needs help, shes a woman...nevermind that she was a former European bulleye champ...shoulda seen the look on his face when the target came back from the far end of the range (he was shooting a magnum something or other at 7 yds)

If I'd had you as a boss, I might still be in the business.