Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can't log on to Members Page

Trini

Made another attempt and able to log on. FYI, have never used .com only .org..

Thanks,,

T[/size]

Anyone else having problems getting on the USPSA website? No luck past two days..

T

3 more attempts and still not luck.

T

Edited by Trini

You can't get on with USPSA.com anymore. they switched their information to a new server and to my knowledge they didn't keep the .com domain name just the .org.

You gotta be kidding -we're not about to give up uspsa.com when half the TV shows and magazine articles assume it's ".com" rather than ".org". There may be some DNS propagation issues, and there was another issue that required you enter the password twice (I fixed this one).

We do occasionally get requests from people interested in buying USPSA.COM, however, we don't even get into discussions about it. These generally come from the "United States ____ ____ Association" - there are at least two others besides "Practical Shooting" - but we have USPSA registered as a trademark.

for me; at 10:07 cst

.com works,

.org doesnt

on the .com, I get only the home page.

any attempt to log in as a member and i get the white page of death.

-and me trying to get out the Nats squadding and do my self squadding for Area 3.

Ill try later :(

Edited by mike cyrwus

Okay. Nothing was working for me. Not USPSA.org or USPSA.com -- Tried changing DNS settings without any luck, & changed them back -- I cleaned out my internet cache & cookies, then re-booted system. Tried my husband's computer. Can't get there from work (it's a forbidden 'firearms' site :(

Finally, on the IPSC website checking Targeting Education results & went to the IPSC Regions page.

I selected IPSC United States & got right in. I promptly bookmarked it.

YMMV

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Okay. Nothing was working for me. Not USPSA.org or USPSA.com -- Tried changing DNS settings without any luck, & changed them back -- I cleaned out my internet cache & cookies, then re-booted system. Tried my husband's computer. Can't get there from work (it's a forbidden 'firearms' site :(

Finally, on the IPSC website checking Targeting Education results & went to the IPSC Regions page.

I selected IPSC United States & got right in. I promptly bookmarked it.

YMMV

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

None of the above are working for me. :(

Working fine for me. Don't try to get there from an old bookmark. I did a google search and went right to it. Then added it to my favorites again.

Actually I just tried it form my old bookmark and it comes right up now. :huh:

In addition to the DNS propagation issues, our ISP didn't publish the updated zones on their server.

I've been pushing on the issue trying to get a definitive resolution beyond the standard set of suggestions, and finally got the provider to ack the issue with this response:

This appears to be either a problem within orbit, or dns the tech who entered the dns zone did not publish it. Your dns information is showing up properly in orbit now and is published so I can not say what happen before now.

If you notice this behavior happen again please let us know so we can have development take a look to make sure the dns tool is not having any problems.