Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seeing the Border Patrol ad in Front Sight

jasmap

The Border Patrol team at the Nationals and were good shooters which is more than I can say about the ones I see shooting at my local range. But then I am being too harsh because they have a job to do other than shooting and I don't.

The Border Patrol team at the Nationals and were good shooters which is more than I can say about the ones I see shooting at my local range. But then I am being too harsh because they have a job to do other than shooting and I don't.

It's not too harsh. I've been with the Border Patrol for a little over 4 years and I was a cop for 5 years prior to that and I have seen some great LE shooters as well as some horrible shooters. The Border Patrol (BP) has a great tradition of PPC shooters but we're trying to break the mold with our USPSA Team. Talk about baby steps.....it's definitely baby steps. Either way, I was glad to see the ad in Front Sight. I think it's a step in the right direction.

The BP had a table at Nationals in Missoula and were actively recruiting as well.. mostly for southern-border states though .. go figure..

I'm all for it.

It might help their recruitment if the US government would not prosecute and jail border patrol agents when requested to do so by the Mexican government.

It might help their recruitment if the US government would not prosecute and jail border patrol agents when requested to do so by the Mexican government.

This is happening again. This time to a Naco, AZ agent. I believe he has a better team of lawyers than Ramos and Compean did.

Still not looking good though.