change your own oil or not

If I had time I would but I don't

Synthetic or not

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Budweiser

Mandebrot Set or Fractals (trick question)

The Mandelbrot set is a set of points in the complex plane that forms a fractal. Mathematically, the Mandelbrot set can be defined as the set of complex c-values for which the orbit of 0 under iteration of the complex quadratic polynomial x2 + c remains bounded.

The Mandelbrot set has become popular outside mathematics both for its aesthetic appeal and for being a complicated structure arising from a simple definition. Benoît Mandelbrot and others worked hard to communicate this area of mathematics to the public.

:rolleyes:

OK to the easier stuff

STI or SV

Budweiser

Mandebrot Set or Fractals (trick question)

The Mandelbrot set is a set of points in the complex plane that forms a fractal. Mathematically, the Mandelbrot set can be defined as the set of complex c-values for which the orbit of 0 under iteration of the complex quadratic polynomial x2 + c remains bounded.

The Mandelbrot set has become popular outside mathematics both for its aesthetic appeal and for being a complicated structure arising from a simple definition. Benoît Mandelbrot and others worked hard to communicate this area of mathematics to the public.

:rolleyes:

OK to the easier stuff

STI or SV

Man, I am glad you answered that one...us old retired people couldn't handle that one...Sig Lady is too sharp for me..

STI

massage the grip shape or not