Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

She's FINALLY home....

ogiebb

the gun is in 9mm major, the design was something Derek cooked up for me before, i had Derek rebuild me something similar to the blaster i lost 2 years ago, its quite a little bit longer than the previous one slide was cut down but not commander lenght.. Derek even used it before in an ad in the front sight mag.....

i just hope i still remember how to shoot with a dot :P

MYgun.jpg

Edited by ogiebb

thanks guys for the nice words just adjusted the pre travel to my liking, thanks to VodooDaddy for the advice

just pushed the Tab on the top left of the SV trigger and now i like it better..i will try to Zero the pistol tom and try to get

a range report ...

now the bitching for the Limited gun and Single stack to arrive has begun :angry2:

AUGUST;

WISH YOU LIVED IN A FREE STATE (LIKE COLORADO), YOU COULD OWN ALL THESE YOU WANTED WITH NO LIMIT ON NUMBER OR BULLS##T PERMITS.

COME SHOOT WITH US HERE IN THE WEST, I HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU TO STAY.

CONGRATS

thanks Doc maybe one of these days... :cheers:

Derek built it in 2 months but the license took 10 months ..i got in line a long time ago in his build schedule

i will be running 8.2 of HS^ or 8.4 of my old SP2 batch loaded to 1.165 oal...Salamat Po

Derek built it in 2 months but the license took 10 months ..i got in line a long time ago in his build schedule

i will be running 8.2 of HS^ or 8.4 of my old SP2 batch loaded to 1.165 oal...Salamat Po

Very nice. There are several threads on 9mm Major loads. I use 8.3gr HS6, 125gr Zero JHP at 1.180"OAL, 171PF. Reciol spring is a Wolff 9lb. Work up your loads starting at a safe level and see what the gun prefers. HS6 is a little dirty but the lower cost over say Vit makes the cost vs performance ratio the main reason why I use it. Other than it being a little dirty it's pretty much a perfect powder. Zero JHP's are getting hard to find so I may have to go to a JSP bullet. Enjoy the new blaster.