Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If you all don't like huge sunglasses, what about CROCS worn by

Okay, I say they are fine for women to wear. But there is just something about seeing a grown man or a little boy wear a pair of crocs that gets under my skin.

crocs.jpg

Men? Heck no!

Boys? No!

What say you?

Edited by Chills1994

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even though they seem to be molded for the human foot and all, the only people I've seen wearing them appear to be having considerable trouble actually keeping them on their feet... which isn't good for foot ergonomics. Not to mention that they're a little phony looking and definitely a "trend" of some sort. They just don't look healthy for the human foot. And they frankly don't even look comfortable. :angry2:

But then neither do the pointy-toed high heels....... <_<

Everyone in my family has them and wears them most of the time. They are super comfortable and yes, they stay on NO problem!!

I have mine in University of Florida colors. Maybe I should send Flex a pair like mine ;)

Seems like i saw somebody wearing a pair of those at a match recently

That's ok ..... he's not a *real* man anyways! :P

Z Hunter wears them so the little lizards down there in FLA can lick his toes through the holes! :o:ph34r:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Seems like i saw somebody wearing a pair of those at a match recently

That's ok ..... he's not a *real* man anyways! :P

Z Hunter wears them so the little lizards down there in FLA can lick his toes through the holes! :o:ph34r:

That is even too kinky for me, but.... You know what they say, it is ONLY kinky the FIRST time :D

yeah Sig Lady, I saw a little boy coming up the escalator with his father. The little boy's croc shoe got stuck in the escalator and by the time dad could get it out, it was half eaten.

The boy's foot was okay. The shoe was trashed.

So Sig Lady, I guess you are right, people do have a problem keeping them on their feet, and in the case of the little boy, that might have been a good thing.