Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

K.I.S.S. Bullet Feeder

Clint U66

I should have gotten one of these a long time ago. Ordered one at the nationals a couple weeks ago and it showed up today. Set up was easy and everything worked right off the bat. I loaded a couple hundred rounds to get a feel for it then checked the time..........about 4 minutes to load a hundred rounds!! If anyone is thinking of getting one but can't justify throwing down 500 bucks I can relate!! Trust me, it is worth every penny. Clint

I should have gotten one of these a long time ago. Ordered one at the nationals a couple weeks ago and it showed up today. Set up was easy and everything worked right off the bat. I loaded a couple hundred rounds to get a feel for it then checked the time..........about 4 minutes to load a hundred rounds!! If anyone is thinking of getting one but can't justify throwing down 500 bucks I can relate!! Trust me, it is worth every penny. Clint

amen brother!

lynn

+1000!!, I got mine today, set up was pretty much painless and it works without a hitch. My Dad and I ran into Rick while in the Missoula airport and I asked about using very short bullets with the system and he told me that he didn't think there would be any problems, but to send a handful of bullets to test out. When I opened the box today I found a special set of instructions and a few extra bits and pieces that are for use with the 95 gr Montana Gold bullets I use for Steel Challenge. Roger also called me when he received my order to make sure he knew exactly what I wanted before shipping the order out, great service with a great product. If you don't have one yet, buy one ASAP, you won't regret it.

I've found that a cadence of 1 round every 2 seconds (1800/hr) is about right, faster than that, I found that there was powder and sometimes bullets flying along with primer problems.

Edited by RePete

I have a bullet feeder on my 1050 and man is that cool. I wonder why I stayed with my 550 for so long.

For a "special" price, call Roger directly http://www.bulletfeeder.com/ and tell him your story. If anybody can give you a discount, it is him. Super nice guy. I met him at his place and showed me all the details of the machine. Pretty much bought one on the spot. No regrets

I forgot to mention, if you want to even speed up even more, get the Dillion RF-100 Primer filler. By the time the tube fills with primers, you loaded 100 rounds. Dump and go! Not cheap but, further automates the process if you are trying to save time.

I got one of the 'short 9mm/38' kits Tuesday (I also complained to Roger at Nationals, and it looks like I beat BJ for once :D). Works great. If you load super stubby bullets like the 95gr MGHP or other little .380 bullets, it's the bees knees.. At this point, with the support I've gotten from them, I don't even remember what I paid.. it's that good.

Anyone know if there's a secret code-word that would get me the Nationals price without... um, you know, being at the Nationals?

:unsure:

Um - you were at the nationals Bruce... and we didn't get a discounted price, the price is the price is the price!

I have had mine for about 8000 rds so far with 2 malfunctions. One upside down bullet and one falling over before the seater. I honestly can't even imagine having a 650 or 1050 without it. Absolutely awesome piece of gear.

Don't tell Roger, but I would pay a lot more for one now knowing what it can do........