Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ex-Wives

Bear23

Fortuneately, she didn't get my retirement....I had to liquidate it to pay for attorney's fees.

I kept the house, my practice, and my two miniature dachshunds. but i had to pay the bitch for two years alimony....1500 per month for 24 months, ending January 08.

She still hounds me asking for advances since she is running short, yada yada yada.

She has moved 6 times in the last 2 years, left the gentleman she left me for, and is probably shacking up with some other twit who gets to eat on my dime.

Is there no Karma?

Rant away!!!

Karma came back to me. My ex pays ME child support now :cheers: (when she pays).

In divorce she wanted half my guns. I had someone write me a reciept for the value of them and a statment saying that I was loaned money against the value of them to help finance my attorney fees :cheers:

I did loose my little farm though, and everything else I owned :angry2:

Hang in there brother, you cant put a price on happiness!

One of my ex's threatened to take half of everything I had. I walked into the office and came back with a big stack of bills and said, "You want the top half or the bottom half?"

ONE of your exes?? You mean, you got married more than once? Bwahahahaha!

(lol just pickin')

One of my ex's threatened to take half of everything I had. I walked into the office and came back with a big stack of bills and said, "You want the top half or the bottom half?"

ONE of your exes?? You mean, you got married more than once? Bwahahahaha!

(lol just pickin')

It's OK. I can see the joke in it, too. :D

I paid my wife 3 months alimony. She had a kid by her first hubby and needed some dough. So I was easy. She tried to nail me with "I put you through Graduate School." I just had to laugh at that one. I showed her my income prior to our marraige, during, and after. My standard of living acutally dropped by being married to her. No more 30 days of skiing each year, while we were married.

BTW: She married her 3rd husband the month after her alimony ended!

The divorce was painful but worth it. The money albeit very little was an easy payment. My heart goes out to those who had to loose half of everything they worked for.

As a side note: My good friend's wife was doing a physican. My friend found the physican's love letters to her and held them ransom until she signed the settlement papers. The doc had a 25 year marriage and was in a panic about his settlement after it all come out. My friend dodged a big bullet.

See that light!

Yes there is light at the end of the tunnel and its bright with a cool breeze blowing.

I still have 3 years of child support and I can see it.

But then again my kid lives with me 90% of the time.

Dont ask!

Fortuneately, she didn't get my retirement....I had to liquidate it to pay for attorney's fees.

I kept the house, my practice, and my two miniature dachshunds. but i had to pay the bitch for two years alimony....1500 per month for 24 months, ending January 08.

She still hounds me asking for advances since she is running short, yada yada yada.

She has moved 6 times in the last 2 years, left the gentleman she left me for, and is probably shacking up with some other twit who gets to eat on my dime.

Is there no Karma?

Rant away!!!

It may take some time, but eventually she'll get what she deserves!

After 20 years....my ex recently started paying against the back support she has owed me all this time.

It is just a pittance and she will have to pay forever..and not even make the interest on the debit.

At this point the child is grown and off in the world.

But I do revel in cashing the check and spending it frivolously :cheers:

Jim