Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 USPSA Open/L10 Nationals

Sharyn

I have a bunch more video to go through... just don't have the time right now. :( I'll try and get back to working on them soon.

I tried to include the best representation of the stages and of the shooters I captured on those stages. The only stage I didn't include was Stage 18 - Madness.

Here ya go ---> 2007 USPSA Open/L10 Nationals

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, everyone! I forgot to thank Sheryl Cruz, Bonnie Ryder and Carol Kessler for helping to video. I obviously couldn't film myself. :D

Yes, Donn... that's the very reason I haven't got the men's video completed... I'm patiently awaiting the soundtrack. Hurry up please, thank you. :P;):lol:

Bwana, that was Stage 2. Yes, a very disorienting stage. The ROs were very clear on the 180's in the walk-thru... you can see my pause after looking for the last array before the last position. I was nervous to transition too quickly. And... I did have my THREE hits on that damn swinger... argh!!!

Thanks, Carina. It was funny... on the last day, I was talking to Julie about the filming stuff. I used to get a bit stressed over it and it would interfere with my "game". But, it was actually the opposite this time. I was very nervous going into Day 4. I had been shooting pretty good up to the last three stages and was reeeaaally looking forward to actually shooting my class percentage at Nationals. I started the day off horribly, next stage baaaad, then actually calmed myself down by videoing! It was kind of a crazy realization. A "comfort zone" so to speak.

I suck at multi-tasking... :lol: I'm a very focused person.

Judy Woolley had gun troubles and decided to pull out of the match. That was sad as I really enjoyed shooting with her. :(

Just to be clear those pics are not mine...though I would love to take credit for them.

A buddy of mine has been wanting to shoot pics of a match for a while and it finally worked out that he could fly in for a day of shooting. He is one helluva guy so don't be afraid to ask him for a pic if you would like.

Craig

Thank you for the soundtrack, Donn! Sorry, I didn't get your videos in here... I couldn't get them to work with my editor and didn't have the time to figure out why. :(

I could only get a few of the men shooting and on very limited stages. The logistics just don't work out for one videographer who's also trying to shoot Nationals. ;)

The Boyz