Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When Really Smart People Are Afraid to Post

EricW

Today is one of those days where I get a PM from somebody that's *really* in the know on a subject. I sure wish those types of folks would post out in the open occasionally. :)

On the flip side you have those that post all the time thinking they're in the know and come off as pompous and arrogant.

No wait....

...yup, that's the one that was me. Honest mistake. Could happen to anybody. OK, probably me more often, yeah ok, all the freakin' time.

Hey!!! I like the taste of my foot. If that's the weirdest thing you learn about me, consider yourself luckY!!! :angry:

Jeez, I crack myself up. :P

Merlin, I didn't want to use the word "ass". It's a bad word.... :P

Seriously though, I wasn't referring to anyone posting on this thread. I can think of a few people that have shown a few pompous arrogant feathers, but only one person comes to mind...

Edited by GeneralChang

On a more serious note, I wish more people would post.

I know there are a lot of Forum users out there that just log on and read.

Perhaps they are too shy or afraid of having their opinions ridiculed.

I don't know.

If you're interested enough to read...... write.

Everyone's opinion counts for something.

Join the party.

Tls

Edited by tlshores

• 2 weeks later...

[Administrator Note:]

I've removed some posts here that were commenting on a thread that was started by a moderator (posting as a member). Another (different) moderator had moderated that thread. Since then, I stepped in and moderated that...so to speak.

There was no selective moderating going on, and I've communicated with all the parties involved in the other thread.

Anything further on that, contact me or Brian.

Thanks,

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator

Closed.