Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seeing Again

benny hill

Will have eye surgury on 6-1-07. Got to look through lenes that will be like my eye's & damn I can see clear sights & long distance & everything. Just did'nt know how blind I had gotten. Maybe shoot some iron sights now. Watch out kurt.

Benny,

Details?

I just bought a new pair of Decots and I had to add another quarter diopter to the dominate eye. It works, sights are crisp and the non dominate eye is set for distance but the increase is causing a slight bit of strain. If I could get my eyes fixed to the point where I only needed reading glasses to read I'd be set.

Mike

I had mine done in 02. I had waited for a couple of years due to cost. When I sat up on the table after the surgery and looked at a clock for the first time in 15 yrs I would have paid 10 times the price.

Good luck, Craig

Merlin, you know he drives that car just like he shoots a shotgun. He points it in the general direction and pulls the trigger, if he dosnt hear anything go clang, he just pulls the trigger again.------Larry

I HOPE that Benny gets his eyes fixed SOON! Try riding with this guy in a 400 hp Camero...! :blink::wacko:;)

CAMARO!!!! What the heck is a Camero???

Perhaps you can understand my attempts at visual communication a little easier than my spelling.....

131438830-S.jpg

Perhaps Merlin isn't old enough to know how to spell Camaro... He may not have lived thru the early years of that hot little number......... Perhaps it wasn't burned into his brain as it was for some of us....... :P

I HOPE that Benny gets his eyes fixed SOON! Try riding with this guy in a 400 hp Camero...! :blink::wacko:;)

CAMARO!!!! What the heck is a Camero???

Perhaps you can understand my attempts at visual communication a little easier than my spelling.....

131438830-S.jpg

Merlin, I'm confused on what you are saying. Your message is vague and where can I get some of those t-shirts?

Good luck with your surgery. I had LASIK performed a few years ago, and went from not being able to see how many fingers I was holding up to 20/10 and 20/20. I just started shooting again since I had it done, and it will take a bit of adjustment on my part, but it was money well spent.

The funny thing is, I had to pay 3K in cash out of pocket for the procedure, and 4 months later my company's insurance program started to cover the procedure for the cost of my $30 deductible. :o