Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Mags

Gostler

hello, long time reader first time poster. i would like to say that i have enjoyed all the good intel i have gotten from the site. I do have a quick question. does anyone know where to get good cheap mags for a 34? i need 22 high cap mags. i am getting them for myself and friends and would like to buy in bulk. i have heard rumors about them being as cheap as $12.50, but don't know where to look. any help would be great! thanks

16.99 at CDNN for new mags.

Those demo mags for 12.99 that I ordered all looked brand new.

I see they've finally sold all their new and used LEO mags. I was ordering their used/engraved mags for 8.99 and they were in great condition. The plain used LEO mags for 9.99 were the best deal since 3/4 of the mags I received were brand new.

Keep checking CDNN often. I have a feeling folks are buying mags to get ready for the next AWB.

I've bought 20 used mags for my G35 and have yet to have a problem. Older tubes are the only way I can reliably get 20 round mags for my wife's Limited gun. At 8.99, it's hardly a risk...

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for CDNN.

You have to keep an eye on their site because stuff tends to disappear rather quickly. I've purchased close to 100 Glock mags from them over the years and I've NEVER had a problem with any of them , new or "used" (most of the "used" ones are as good as new, but they sat in some LEO's mag pouch for a while so they might show a little light scuffing -- but functionally as good as new, and at under $10 each you can't go wrong!!!)

Most of their "used" mags were actually more like display models and appear to have never been loaded or used before.

+1 for CDNN. I would stronly recommend NOT buying used magazines. You just never know what could be potentially wrong with them. Buy them new, and you won't have any worries.

Buy them used and if you make it to a glock Match ! get the armorer to put in new springs and followers for you! As simple as that!

Jeff