Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Uspsa Area 6 3 Gun Championships Nov 1-4

Charles

Thanks for the note. We missed you. We're glad to have you representing Area 6 with the USPSA.

Results are on USPSA and will be on the match website along with pics and video as soon as I catch up on my sleep.

A few special thanks:

Woogie, Range Master and all around problem solver and go to guy. (Would not do it without you)

Bill Noyes, Stats (Couldn't do it without you)

Roger Cash, Designed and built the Rifle stages among other things with Tammy's help (Nicely done) Tammy thanks for the hug.

Jeff Cramblit, Designed the shotgun stages (Your a very evil man Jeffrey)

To all the other ROs and Sponsors, thanks for the support.

MHearn

Match Director

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep.....great match full of good people. The most fun we could have with our clothes on with a kick ass prize table to boot. I have been looking forward to coming back since last year. We had a great squad this year and finished up solid. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks again to all that put their hard work into making this a successful and great match!!!

I heard through the grapevine that A6 3 gun will not be at Moss Branch next year but in Tennessee instead and that Moss Branch will have the AL State 3 gun match instead? Can you confirm Mark?

And yeah......what the hell happened on I20 E on the way home. Took me four hours to make a one hour trip.

Oh yeah....and Charles.....we know you had our best interests in mind out in AZ. Glad your back for this term. You did miss a GREAT match.

See some of y'all at Benning :cheers:

Edited by 00bullitt

charles wish you could have been here. you do a great job being our area director.i would like to thank everyone for comming and hope yall had a good time.congratulation to all the winners. i wan't to thank everyone that came to help us put this match on.you are a bunch of great guys an gals.

roger cash

Mark, Woogie, Roger, and the entire team did an outstanding job as usual. Wherever the match ends up next year, Moss Branch will be a tough act to follow. Thanks for everything. On another note:

Jeff Cramblit, Designed the shotgun stages (Your a very evil man Jeffrey)

Yes, he is!. After shooting the shotgun stages, I was looking to borrow a knife and find Cramblit :angry2: Heard he got so scared he completely left town and went to Alaska or something. :goof: Have a great trip Jeff!

Edited by cpty1

Gald you all enjoyed the shotgun stages, they were a bit more challanging than some we have seen lately. But going forward to the IPSC Pan American shotgun in 09 or whatever i think we need to start shooting some more difficult stuff as they do across the pond

Thanks Mark, Bill N., Roger, Tammy , Glenn, and DON et al. One of the best presentations of targets, prizes, and chal·leng·ing fun I've ever seen...great weather to boot. It is obvious how much work y'all did from the tops of the berms with Bobcats to the bottoms of th target stands and ingenious props with bit driversand sledges...may your memories be so short that you'll put it on again soon!!!! National caliber match... many thanks

It was really interesting how a standard shotgun shooter won two of the stages overall to include open and tactical and limited! and that a limited shooter was the overall match winner. Maybe more folks ought to shoot IRONS!!!

What a great match, It is the best, funnest match in AMERICA...comon Mark do one more!! Thanks to all KURTM

had a great time! the shootin' part wasn't so great on my part, but i guess that's why there's next year!! all the staff and RO's were excellent, for me the match ran very smooth. and i gotta say, the sunday afternoon room service at the Wingate Inn couldn't have been better timed...... see you next year! :cheers:

First. Smoky Bear. No more BBs.

Second.

sunday afternoon room service at the Wingate Inn couldn't have been better timed...... see you next year! :cheers:

Who could say No to "stranded and beerless" travelers from wetter regions.

Thanks for coming up.

MHearn

Super match! Had a wonderful time, especially Sat night.... :lol: The stages were great and challenging and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with for the weekend than Hopalong! Congratulations to Mark, Roger, Tammy, Woogie, Jeff, Glenn, and the rest of the crew for a really fun match. Great friends and a bunch of good folks!

Cindy

And yeah......what the hell happened on I20 E on the way home. Took me four hours to make a one hour trip.

I happened to be heading the opposite direction on I20 Sunday afternoon. It appeared as if a car crossed the median and hit an 18 wheeler. They had both Easbound lanes completely blocked. When I went by both were still in the place (well, what was left of the car anyway) and traffic was backed up for about 4 miles. I think it was about mile marker 205ish.

Bigsaxdog

You beat me to it... Thanks to all the staff and RO's for a terrific and first class match. I will be back. And a special hats off to you Mr. Hearn for going way above the call of duty for us parched Florida boys. :cheers:

Mark Peltier

Just getting home.

Was a great weekend to be shooting, weather was MOST PERFECT !!!!!

Cindy was the best RO partner a person could want.

See ya'll next year, I'll have practiced up by then (maybe)

Hopalong

Oh, and congrats to all the winners. :cheers:

Sam

I thought you would have taken that Christmas tree with you.

Rich

We missed you. Open class didn't. Thanks for your service. Look forward to seeing back on a range over here.

Robbie.

Nice match. Were you seeing double on that rifle stage? Man those poppers were tiny.

MHearn