Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Benny Hill Custom Open Gun Due In 3 Weeks

1911jerry

It has been awhile since I sent in the deposit money, but I was informed my open gun would be ready April 17th ish.

As like many of you, I have longed for a real gun :o since moving from kalifornia last year to Texas.

I wonder what it will feel like showing up to a match and mark "U" in the Open cat........

Just ramblin because the wife is tired of me talking about it each day for the past 6 months.

Soon, very soon.....

Jerry Snyder

San Antonio, Tx

Edited by 1911jerry

Sure, no problem.... just throw in a couple more Big sticks on the house..... :D

Counting days....

JS

Hey Jerry

Go a rush order in today...Really need to get it out QUICK. Would you mind if we put you on the back burner and got the rush out??? :huh:

Just kidding....... :lol:

I wonder what it will feel like showing up to a match and mark "U" in the Open cat........

It is really a lot of fun to start over. I just started Open this year too and so far it is amazingly fun. Very intense but a lot of fun.

Benny builds AWESOME guns, it is going to look good, shoot great and run even better!!

• 4 weeks later...
Well, it's April 25th.... Did you get it yet??? Got a pic or two?

I was at Triangle about 2 weeks ago. Benny said it was at or going to Hard Chrome, and should be about 2 or 3 weeks more. I am trying not to bug the guys, but I am getting excited.

Sad thing is when I was talking to Benny, he handed me a 6 inch fat free. Guess what..... in 14 to 16 weeks, I will hopefully be posting a picture of that one also.....

Benny? Got a picture of the open gun yet?

JS

<_< I think mayby Benny has a little bit of construction contractor in him, Sooo don't rush him, You will be happy when it does arive

Jamie

shot the two matches and some practice and my gun works 100% just one bad primer was the only problem.

Edited by AlamoShooter

Well, it's April 25th.... Did you get it yet??? Got a pic or two?

I was at Triangle about 2 weeks ago. Benny said it was at or going to Hard Chrome, and should be about 2 or 3 weeks more. I am trying not to bug the guys, but I am getting excited.

Sad thing is when I was talking to Benny, he handed me a 6 inch fat free. Guess what..... in 14 to 16 weeks, I will hopefully be posting a picture of that one also.....

Benny? Got a picture of the open gun yet?

JS

The 6 in is sweet. Darn Accurate and forgiving if you do your part. I have one and I Have about 2,000 rds through it without any problems.

JS

He did what? Get your grubby mitts off my new limited blaster!

At least I hope it was mine. If it was Merlin's, the who cares. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Got it.....will snap a few pics, but it's nothing special ;)

JS

Nothing special he says... :P It's a Benny Hill gun!

+10 :lol:

How long from the time you placed the order to delivery?

Edited by JThompson

Hello: Was your open gun the one with the red grip and red C-More? It looked pretty good to me. Thanks, Eric

Hi Eric,

Yeah, That one was mine.

I am looking for my camera to snap a few pics. 15 hour days are taking their toll....

JS

Come on people, leave the poor guy alone! He has been waiting well over 6 months for this gun. Now he has it, been shooting the hell out of it and working long hours. Lets all move along, nothing to see here (yet), I'm sure he will post in due time. Go on, move along now!! :D

Go on, leave the guy alone. :)

Nope, that means you to. Move along. <_<

Ok, Jerry, now that everyone has left, where are the pics? :D:D:D