71 and a wake-up!

Three days until we start to see waiting list activity. :D

(Corrected 6/30/07)

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's after 5:PM on July 2, so all those unclaimed slots have been voided. There should be a lot of activity starting in the AM. You revolver guys let everyone know if you made it, and I will add your name to the "Definately In" section. Remember, if we get to the BIG 50, Hopalong is giving away a gun. :D

Good Luck to all, and hope to see you in Tulsa!

69 and a wake-up!

It's after 5:PM on July 2, so all those unclaimed slots have been voided. There should be a lot of activity starting in the AM. You revolver guys let everyone know if you made it, and I will add your name to the "Definately In" section. Remember, if we get to the BIG 50, Hopalong is giving away a gun. :D

Good Luck to all, and hope to see you in Tulsa!

69 and a wake-up!

You can scratch my name off the "possible" list. I just paid for my slot! :cheers:

Waiting List Status

You have paid your registration fee for the LTDPRODREV nationals on 7/03/07, and are registered for that match unless you have contacted USPSA HQ to withdraw

woo hoo! Going to the big show! :cheers:

Pack the Bags, put out the Dog and turn off the Lights I'm off to Tulsa and the USPSA Nationals in Revolver Division.

I was at #74 and I just signed up.

This will be my 4th USPSA Nationals since 1987.

Guess it's time to get off of the computer and go practice!

4th? Let's see, [mumble-mumble] carry the one [mumblemumble] this one will make 23 or 24 for me since 1987.

How'd we all get so old? Who are you people?

There there old fella, the memory goes, then the math skills...some of us have had *real jobs* for the past 20 years. ;)

Edited by Waltermitty

Dang, I can no longer be considered on the maybe list......WooHooo got in ...

You have paid your registration fee for the LTDPRODREV nationals on 7/03/07, and are registered for that match unless you have contacted USPSA HQ to withdraw. Change me up Bwana see you there... I haven't been to a Nationals since 96?

4th? Let's see, [mumble-mumble] carry the one [mumblemumble] this one will make 23 or 24 for me since 1987.

How'd we all get so old? Who are you people?

Hey Pat what did you shoot in the early days?

It used takes a pretty good chunk of expendable funds to go, hence would always just get cranky while others got to play. Lately it's more the time that's short.

I went with an Accu-Comp II in .45acp, then a Pin Master in .38 Super and last time a Jet Comp in .38 Super PDP3 and still a Single Stack (double stacks were all the rage then 1992).

I've always been a little slow on upgrades. This may be the first time when my gear will be state of the art, ha!ha! since there's not much to change to! Unless, knock on wood, my 625 breaks and I have to haul out the M29!!!!!

Probably some genius manufacturer will have a sponsored shooter there with some kind of wildly overblown, retooled Revolver that will be all the rage.

Heck TGO has more titles in one year than I've gone to Nationals. But each one has been quite an experience.

Edited by pskys2

Definitely in with a slot:

P. Sweeney--A

M. Carmoney--M

B. Perdue--B

N. Colon--A

P. DeBerry--C

V. Sargentini--B

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

D. Jarrell--B

L. Fay--B

W. Mitty--B

D. Carden (Iowa)--B

B. Williams

H. Morrell--B

D. Marques

P. Griggs--A

S. Penkala--B

C. Walsh--GM

D. Gomez--B

D. Carden (Kalifornia)--M

M. Sousa--C

K. Ulfers-M

D. Birdsall

D. Williams

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-M

I think it is safe to add:

J. Miculek--GM

J. Bagakis--M

Possibles from the wait list:

G. Cuttitta--M

J. Burkholder--M

D. Smith

66 and a wake-up!

You guys that moved off the wait list, WELCOME TO THE PARTY! :cheers:

28 Firm, 2 Probable and at least 43 still on the list. We are just now starting to match last years number. Let's keep the ball rolling!

Can't wait to see you and meet everyone in Tulsa. Who is staying at the match hotel?

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Does anybody have Jim C's phone number? He was like #11 or 12. If he's gone off on vacation somewhere his 6 days may run out. Anybody seen him?

Does anybody have Jim C's phone number? He was like #11 or 12. If he's gone off on vacation somewhere his 6 days may run out. Anybody seen him?

I just left a message on his cell phone.

I just left a message on his cell phone.

Tanks Mon B)

You guys that live out there, If there is a significant price difference, is there any other airport that is worth flying into??

Oklahoma City?

CLiff

You guys that live out there, If there is a significant price difference, is there any other airport that is worth flying into??

Oklahoma City?

CLiff

Find out where your gun is heading and go there <_<

Oklahoma City?

CLiff

Find out where your gun is heading and go there <_<

That's good advice. :lol:

Yeah, OKC (Will Rogers International Airport) is a good place to fly in if it saves you money. Don't let the fact that it's named after a guy that died in a plane crash bother you. ;)

Where's the rest of the GMs and Ms????? Let's go boys, time to step up! ;)

My question is, "Where are all the C Class shooters?" I'm starting to feel like Norm on Cheers, "It's a dog eat dog world out there and I've got on Milkbone underwear." I hope nobody spills any Gravytrain around me, I won't last 10 seconds :o:D

Definitely in with a slot:

P. Sweeney--A

M. Carmoney--M

B. Perdue--B

N. Colon--A

P. DeBerry--C

V. Sargentini--B

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

D. Jarrell--B

L. Fay--B

W. Mitty--B

D. Carden (Iowa)--B

B. Williams

H. Morrell--B

D. Marques

P. Griggs--A

S. Penkala--B

C. Walsh--GM

D. Gomez--B

D. Carden (Kalifornia)--M

M. Sousa--C

K. Ulfers-M

D. Birdsall

D. Williams

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-M

J. Burkholder--M

I think it is safe to add:

J. Miculek--GM

J. Bagakis--M

Possibles from the wait list:

G. Cuttitta--M

D. Smith

Updated!

It does not look good at me getting a slot. I am arranging time off anyway just in case I can get a slot but I waited to long to get on wait list. To bad we cannot get a slot when you win a match when there are not twenty revolvers.

Hey thanks again for everyone hunting me down like a lost dog at the pound.

I got in, and got 'er done.

Bwana - you need to make one change on your list. I appreciate you upgrading me to 'M'aster class, but unless you can convince Kim of that as well, it should show A (or is it a Fonzirelli "AAAAAYYY!!!)