Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

we only had 39 shooters

Nevertheless, we set a new record. More than any USPSA match I've ever attended, it seemed like there were wheelguns everywhere you looked!

I really enjoyed seeing and shooting with my friends. It was a great time!

And to your point, there would be more if slots were available.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try to get a few more Area Matches and Level III's with 20+ Revo's and that will give us some more slots!

There's still room at the Area 3 for Revo's!!!! Mike needs some competition.

Next Year we need to plan on the Mississippi Classic, let's help Hopalong get past 20.

Dave

Mark, as you have probably already heard, everyone who showed up with gear in hand got to shoot the match. Elliot and Annette, Roger Reid, and a couple others got in the match by simply walking on. I wish you had done the same thing, you would have been able to shoot it.

Getting a slot to Nationals is pretty much a matter of "gaming the clock" on the night when the waiting list becomes available. It's no big deal, really.

Earning a slot to Nationals is another option, too. Area matches and other Level III matches provide plenty of opportunities.

After 11 hours in the car, and 25 degrees cooler than Tulsa, I pulled into my driveway last night.

I woke up to 43 degrees this morning. :ph34r: I'm not ready for this sh*t, yet.

Had a great time meeting up with old and new friends. Can't wait till next year. :cheers:

Ken,

For those of us that are coming back for the multi-gun match, what kind of weather should we expect in October? More of the same?

Now I suppose I better dig out the Glock to see if remember how to run that thing before it's time to leave for multi-gun nats.

You got it Brother. Be sure to pack some long johns in case we get a cold front passing through. I don't recall snow in quite some time this early in October, but the frost may be on the pumpkin for those early stages...followed by highs in the 80's; so wear layers you can peel off and keep your mud shoes ready.

I turned my 3-gun slot back in. They said they were way short on staff so I volunteered to work. Maybe they'll let us get our guns dirty on a few stages before the match starts. I'm pretty sure my bottom feeder will run... :ph34r:

"You have to believe me! It is your baby! What are going to do, Dan?"

Sick, Nemo. I'm highly offended. Now you need to quit the forum.

;)

Nemo is a sick puppy... Yea!!! The A team likes Nemo..We are worried but we still like him...Checked your ammo lately... :ph34r:

hey guys & girls,

Just want to say that it was great meeting so many of you. Mike Luttrell, congratulations for winning B Class. It was a real pleasure watching you attack a course of fire. To the rest of the gang on squad 11 (B Team) it was great shooting with all of you and I am glad that I was able to show some of you how not to do some things on a stage.

To all of you take care and I hope to see and shoot with alll of you again soon.

Mark, as you have probably already heard, everyone who showed up with gear in hand got to shoot the match. Elliot and Annette, Roger Reid, and a couple others got in the match by simply walking on. I wish you had done the same thing, you would have been able to shoot it.

Getting a slot to Nationals is pretty much a matter of "gaming the clock" on the night when the waiting list becomes available. It's no big deal, really.

Earning a slot to Nationals is another option, too. Area matches and other Level III matches provide plenty of opportunities.

No, This is the first that I have heard about the walk ons, and I,for one, cannot take a week away from work and family on the gamble that I can walk on. This really pisses me off, because there are people that will take the time to shoot these matches, if they can get a slot, but apparently , there are no slots available, and now we find out that there were so many spare , that everyone who showed up got a slot. In my opinion USPSA needs to figure out a smarter system.

that's my 2 cents worth which in Australian dollars is 1.6 cents. :ph34r:

Mark, now that you're settled in, I hope you can participate in some of the bigger USPSA matches in your part of the country (and perhaps elsewhere). You should have no problem earning a slot to the '08 Nationals if you make that a goal. If that doesn't work out for you, then jumping on the waiting list is the next best thing.

In any case, I highly recommend shooting the USPSA Nationals, it is a great experience.

I am sorry for offending the members of the Enos forum. That was not my intention. I never wished to discredit the members of the forum which I hold in the highest regard. I would now like to tender my resignation from this forum. I will take this respite to improve my self as a human being and hope to return to this great information outlet as a better man.

Respectfully,

Cliff

Hey, you won that IPSC match... Are you a better man already?

I am sorry for offending the members of the Enos forum. That was not my intention. I never wished to discredit the members of the forum which I hold in the highest regard. I would now like to tender my resignation from this forum. I will take this respite to improve my self as a human being and hope to return to this great information outlet as a better man.

Respectfully,

Cliff

Hey, you won that IPSC match... Are you a better man already?

Something about this just isn't right...

Cliff not being here is like they gave a Coors Light Convention and he didn't show up....

just ain't gonna happen....

michaels

The A-Team, left to right

Standing:

Sargenv

Nemo

Aerosigns

Tom Mainus

SLFLR

Waltermitty

Michaels

Kneeling:

Bubber

Jay C

Professor

J-Rod

Edited to fix transposition of characters.

Edited by Nemo

The A-Team, left to right

Standing:

Sargenv

Aerosigns

Nemo

Tom Mainus

SLFLR

Waltermitty

Michaels

Kneeling:

Bubber

Jay C

Professor

J-Rod

I think you've transposed the Puerto Rican and the Captain of Team Bunny Fart... ;)

I think you've transposed the Puerto Rican and the Captain of Team Bunny Fart... ;)

Fixed. But you gotta admit Aerosigns looked pretty good with that mahogany colored skin and the haircut.

;)

True, but I wouldn't want any confusion to devalue my autographed keepsake from the match... B)