Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my slot also, and I'm planning to go. Unfortunately, Sam probably won't make it this year, as the selected schedule is not at all "junior friendly."

Next year, this won't be case...unless it's held somewhere else. I'm planning a much more shooter-friendly schedule!

Oh, yeah...I plan to shoot, as well. If I could only get a slot!

Edited by gmshtr

I got a slot from one of my clubs as TOP GUN REVOLVER for the 2006 aggregate. Sounds big, doesn't it? ;) This will be my first time ever to nationals... please be gentle. :P

American Airlines mileage courtesy of the US Goverment travel, has already paid for my airfare. All I need is a hotel room and a car and will be all set.

Could we ship our ammo ahead of time to USSA?

See you at Tulsa!

Got my slot yesterday from the SC. (See Match Annoucements thread.) I will be there with 625 and moon clips. I have never been and may never go again, but I can hardly wait. There will be lots of questions coming as I think of them. Please be patient with a dumb-a$$ who has never been to the big show.

188 days and a wake-up!

Bwana

P.S. Haras got his slot also. There will be two of us from Team Magnolia with wheel (real) guns.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Guys/Gals, remember the Challenge I have made!!! ;) It is up to you to "Get R Done". I've done about as much as I can think of aside run for USPSA President and make Revolver division the only one recognized. :P

Carmoney, I hope it is no problem but with the Divisions that are represented time may be very limited on the "Wait list".

I guess I will be there, have a slot but don't know what blaster to shoot.......the options, the options!!! :wacko: I guess I'll have to try the Benny Blaster :wub: this year.

See ya'll there, with some kind of blaster.......

Hopalong

Perusing the posts on this forum I come to the conclusion that we have the following shooters coming to Tulsa with "real" guns:

P. Sweeney

M. Carmoney

B. Perdue

P. Strader?

N. Colon

P. DeBerry

V. Sargentini

I think it is safe to add:

J. Miculek

C. Walsh

G. Whitfield

D. Carden

L. Fay

J. Bagakis

This gives us a measely 13 if I am correct in who has slots and who will be getting on the wait list to get their's. Where is everyone else? Let's get off the dime guys. <_<

If any of these listed aren't coming post it here and I will edit to take them off.

186 and a wake-up

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Waitin List fer me to. But it less than 100 miles so State Laws mandates that we HAVE to go. I'll git thar sumways or tother. :ph34r: rdd

This gives us a measely 13 if I am correct in who has slots and who will be getting on the wait list to get their's. Where is everyone else? Let's get off the dime guys. <_<

186 and a wake-up

Jeez, sorry if I'm having a hard time committing approx. $2K for a "shoot" :huh:

Between match fees, airfare, hotel, car, ammo, time off from work (self employed don-cha know ;) )

I think I'll wait till I know I have slot before I commit.

Come on, this can be a hard pill to take for someone with a wife, kids and OTHER stuff going on.....(not me btw)

take a break, go shoot some practice rounds, and thank whoever that you have the resource's

to be able to plan this far in advance.

(i guess here is where I plug in the line "soap box mode off")

Oh, yeah...I plan to shoot, as well. If I could only get a slot!

Phils gonna shoot a wheelie :) Cool !

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Phil is not gonna "shoot a wheelie".

I think he missed the fact that his post was made to the revolver forum.

I'll stay in the Best Western at the Airport. Not-too-bad rate of $58.65 per night. If there's something better, please let me know.

How's the countdown lookin' Bwana?

B)

If P. Strader is out then we are down to 12, but the waiting list hasn't opened yet and there are still a lot of guys debating about spending the coin to go. (Other responsibilities ya know.) B) I am able to commit this early because I started saving for this last year and my kids are all out and off the payroll. :D Some may have to think about that. We will get more! :D

181 and a wake-up :D

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun