Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dangers Of Falling Asleep On The Couch

GentlemanJim

It could be worse.

Returning from Colorado my wife took her turn at the wheel and I took a nap. My daughters stuck a half dozen bows and other fancy things in my hair. We stopped in Salina, Kansas for gas. I pumped the gas, went in and paid, and no one had the good sense to tell me about my "new" appearance.

Bill

IF you wake up too soon ..it spoils thier fun ...and yes (insert shamefull look)

I have had the make over too :blink:

Jim

yeah, I made the mistake of passing out drunk one new years eve. No need to give details :ph34r:

It could be worse.

Returning from Colorado my wife took her turn at the wheel and I took a nap. My daughters stuck a half dozen bows and other fancy things in my hair. We stopped in Salina, Kansas for gas. I pumped the gas, went in and paid, and no one had the good sense to tell me about my "new" appearance.

Bill

I almost choked on this one! :lol::lol::lol:

It could be worse.

Bill

I almost choked on this one! :lol::lol::lol:

Well with a name like Bill Murray people expect wacky behavior! :lol:

-ld