Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic Components Does It Again!

kurtm

I just got a Nordic components barrel/tube clamp. It is great, pleanty of surface area so it won't walk. built "square to the tube and bore so it won't cause pressure points that throw off slugs. and one side of the clamp is replaceable with a side that has a picatiny rail mount, for a light if needed!

I absolutely think this whole system is about the best out there. The tubes are replacable so for a little extra money you can switch out tube lengths without having to buy the whole set-up again. the clamp is great and for a couple of bucks more you can have a M3 type light mount! I can't wait to see what they come up with next!!

I have had both style of Nordic Clamps and both are world class great !!!

The TAC 'Rail' class one is on my SWAT mates shotgun and is receiving envious looks from the USSS guys at the Embassy - He has put a laser sight and torch mount on it for the cool factor and is now 'Uber' cool......

The other type of clamp is cut exactly to your guns specs ... these things are an essential !!!

I have had both style of Nordic Clamps and both are world class great !!!

The TAC 'Rail' class one is on my SWAT mates shotgun and is receiving envious looks from the USSS guys at the Embassy - He has put a laser sight and torch mount on it for the cool factor and is now 'Uber' cool......

The other type of clamp is cut exactly to your guns specs ... these things are an essential !!!

Looking at "The TAC 'Rail' Class One?" made me want to stick a light on my "behind the door" scattergun... The quality of the work shows a lot of thought and effort went into them....

they will work on the remmy's but only on the nordic tubes. we are making the clamps now. I really hate doin the shameless plugs here. hopefully we are going to have a spot in the dealer's forum shortly. I dont have any pics yet...sorry about that.

But trust me......They will not move on ya......I know slug zero is sacred

Edited by TRUBL

Most aftermarket bolt handles will fit both......our's will, as will Ralph's.

Hmmmmm.....extrema = benellislayer???

All I know is, I fixed Cheryls' Franchi 620 shotgun today (the factory tube broke).....replaced that with a a stainless steel tube, so she will not have a gun become 2 at a match again. I am thinking, the Franchi 620 (20ga) may be that 'benellislayer everyone is lookin for......WITH some major mods. Darn!!! it shoots fast and reload 6 at a time super low recoil.....look out Kurt!!!

Tim

Edited by TRUBL