Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Ga State Uspsa Match

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, let me try to answer some questions here.

I will be sending out email confirmations within the next week or so. I was working A6 all last weekend, out of town for work this week and will be putting on CGC's monthly match this Saturday...if I can read your handwriting, you will get an email confirming your session within the next week or so. Don't worry if your check shows to be uncleared; we have only made one deposit so far and will make another next week.

I will also post more information to the CGC website shortly. www.cherokeeipsc.org. The stages will be up just as soon as I get them approved by USPSA. Expect 5 field courses and 4 speed shoots (or thereabouts.)

We don't have an official match hotel, never have. With the half day format we just opted to list some local motels.

More as it develops...

OK, the email confirmations are on their way. The Saturday sessions are filling quickly with less than 20 slots available for each. There is room on Friday however. A couple stages need tweaking and then they will be up.

Thanks for the thanks John; I didn't mean to come off like a jerk in the post above but it is getting down to crunch time and sometimes we get feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Email confirmations sent. If your entry was sent before 5/12 and you didn't hear from me, shoot me an email. Some email addys bounced and some were illegible.

Thanks for the thanks John; I didn't mean to come off like a jerk in the post above but it is getting down to crunch time and sometimes we get feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Email confirmations sent. If your entry was sent before 5/12 and you didn't hear from me, shoot me an email. Some email addys bounced and some were illegible.

Got my confirmation too, Roger. thanks a bunch! We are looking forward to it!

I can't believe that this is one of the best matches of the year and it's not full yet. :wacko:

Great stages, staff, range, weather, countryside, competition, price, food, hotels, and the fact that you never get the chance to get tired or start a stage cold because it runs so fast and smooth, but wait. NO PRIZE TABLE. Now surely thats not why this match didn't fill up in the first three weeks.

I've only shot one National event, last years Open/Production in Tulsa OK. As far as I can tell the only difference in that match and the Ga State the last three years is, less than half the match fee, more eye candy, your done in half a day (So you can see the countryside with your family), no waiting more than ten minutes to shoot a stage, oh :o and NO PRIZE TABLE.

I guess I'm just one of a few people that can compete in a sport for the fun of it and not for what I can win. Prize or no prize, plaque or no plaque, win or no win, I can shoot and have fun anyway. B)

Sorry for the rant, but I just don't see it. :wacko:

Ronnie

I can't believe that this is one of the best matches of the year and it's not full yet. :wacko:

Sorry for the rant, but I just don't see it. :wacko:

Ronnie

I doubt that it is lack of a prize table. Most likely it the cost of bullets, primers, gasoline and other travel costs.

18 mpg, 350miles each way, 8-10 meals for 2, 2 nights at a motel??? Yep, it's going to cost some bucks. I may be on a beans, rice, and cornbread diet for a couple of months but Teepy and I will be there. It's just too good a match to miss. No matter what. Rodger will most likely have to turn people away next week. After all a great IPSC match is just about the most fun one can indulge in, in public.

Those girls were selling something? I never saw any brownies.

Dare I ask for pictures? Or if they are under age, nevermind!

No, not underage, but who could think to snap a picture?

Those girls were selling something? I never saw any brownies.

Dare I ask for pictures? Or if they are under age, nevermind!

No, not underage, but who could think to snap a picture?

So, who were these "Brownie" sales gals? Any confimation they will be there this year? I was thinking of coming up & photographing the match, so there might be a chance of pictures this year! :D