Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Ga State Uspsa Match

What do you want stages for? So you can set 'em up and practice. I like keeping you in suspense....

We will try to have them up by tomorrow.

By the way, Saturday is full. If you want to shoot the match, Friday has limited space.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

195 registered right now. The stages are in the hands of Carlos to put up on the website. Please don't send any more entries for Saturday as we are full for both sessions that day. There are limited spots left on Friday.

Interesting stages.

You may want to double check the ad for I-Shot, it says to visit them at SHOT show (at the 2006 show?).

Also, is there a way for a non-registered person (me) to view who has signed up and when they are shooting? I had wanted to come and watch, but don't think I can make it both days.

Thanks,

Edited by GlockSpeed31

Yep, old ad copy on iShot. We can take care of it before the final printed version. Thanks.

No, there is no where to look to see who is shooting the match and when. However if you are a non registered person, a member of USPSA, a resident of the GA Section and have time to show up to watch, I am sure I can find something for you to do ;)

I was just kidding but that sure makes it better. :D

Look at the scores from area 6 there at the bottom you will find my name for the stage with the star

I have practiced it since then I can shoot it now.

Static or moving, I still suck at stars!!!!! I'm betting that we'll need LOTS of white pasters for that stage!

"High standards"!!! WHY does there always have to be weak-hand stuff? I can't do s@&! with my left hand except hold a beer or a fishin' rod!

I just noticed that the USPSA web page doesn't list the match, why is that? Did they not approve it for some reason? Looking forward to shooting this match and seeing everyone again, just not the long drive....

See you on Friday!

Appendix US A1 - USPSA Match Levels shows item 14, "Inclusion in USPSA Match Calendar" as "Recommended". That indicates to me that it's a choice for the club. Maybe a box that was inadvertently not checked when the match application went in or something(?).

Either way, all the cool kids know about it since it's got it's own thread here in BE-Land. :)

Well, that is strange. Anyway I have 210 folks comin' to shoot. As this match is being run as a Level 2, the approval came from my SC and AD and not NROI. That is what the rulebook says to do. We are looking into it.

Hey will there be any cool kids staying at a hotel Friday night?

If so which one? Thinking about driving up Friday night so I don't have to leave the house at 4am.

Well, that is strange. Anyway I have 210 folks comin' to shoot. As this match is being run as a Level 2, the approval came from my SC and AD and not NROI. That is what the rulebook says to do. We are looking into it.

I'm looking into it as well, and I've also notified Area 6 Director Charles Bond. This will be fixed, though possibly not today: it's already 5 pm out on the coast.

Guest 38superman

Don't worry Glockspeed, I'll be there.

You can film me.

I'll be an army of one trying to be all I can be. :lol::lol::lol:

Tls

Edited by 38superman