Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Photo Thread

dirtypool40

My Springfield .45, still needs a few things but here it is for now.

I plan to get the brazos trigger kit for it, as well as Brown wide ambi's, and possibly get it tri-topped before it gets refinished in black :ph34r: .

post-7984-1219103940_thumb.jpg

post-7984-1219104004_thumb.jpg

I like the brown wides with the weak side trimmed a little in the back so my knuckle don't hit it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the left is a Colt Combat Commander in .40 that's been tinkered with, on the right is a Kimber .45 Tactical Pro II.

Ireland008Large.jpg

The STI Trojan in .40 when I got it. It's been going through some pretty dramatic changes. Will post updated pics next week.

CIMG2885.jpg

CIMG2881.jpg

A timber rattler I dispatched in West Virginia during the Allegheny Sniper Challenge with a Kimber .22 (he was still alive in the pic)

Started out as a milspec SA .45

DSCF0322.jpg

Two tone SA .45

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

Edited by Singlestack
Edited to remove DAP

• 2 months later...

Newest single stack addition..40cal STI Trojan..I plan on getting more work done, specifically installing a new set of ambi safeties to go with the DK hammer I have. And trigger job following that.

DSC03642.jpg

Edited by Rocket35

• 1 month later...

Had Bob Serva at Fusion build these up for me. Don't even have them in hand yet but thought I would add them to the list here. One is in 9mm for IDPA ESP and the other is .40S&W for USPSA SS. Always wanted to have a pistol build up just like I wanted but could never really afford to do so until now. Checkering, ambi safety, bomar sights but more of a combat style, rails for those few night matches that come along, stainless steel, durable Ion-Bond on the slide, etc., etc..

Will post a range report when I finally get them in hand but by the looks and all I have read, Bob and Dale do excellent work.

post-11057-1228018270_thumb.jpg

post-11057-1228018295_thumb.jpg

Had Bob Serva at Fusion build these up for me. Don't even have them in hand yet but thought I would add them to the list here. One is in 9mm for IDPA ESP and the other is .40S&W for USPSA SS. Always wanted to have a pistol build up just like I wanted but could never really afford to do so until now. Checkering, ambi safety, bomar sights but more of a combat style, rails for those few night matches that come along, stainless steel, durable Ion-Bond on the slide, etc., etc..

Will post a range report when I finally get them in hand but by the looks and all I have read, Bob and Dale do excellent work.

NICE blasters!!!

Welcome to SS :cheers:

Here is my addition to the single stack world. I'm an open shooter but bought this gun to shoot some IDPA once in a while. Anyways, it's an STI Trojan in 9mm with a TechWell magwell.

Ok, I'm a newb. :lol: Using the TechWell magwell, what division in IDPA would this be legal?

Thanks,

A.T.

Here is my addition to the single stack world. I'm an open shooter but bought this gun to shoot some IDPA once in a while. Anyways, it's an STI Trojan in 9mm with a TechWell magwell.

Ok, I'm a newb. :lol: Using the TechWell magwell, what division in IDPA would this be legal?

Thanks,

A.T.

ESP, CDP...AT you need to look at my Single Stacks when I shoot IDPA or USPSA for that matter. All my Single Stacks are legal in both games.

Thanks,

A.T.

ESP, CDP...AT you need to look at my Single Stacks when I shoot IDPA or USPSA for that matter. All my Single Stacks are legal in both games.

Thanks Corey, I'll take a look the 7th.

A.T.

Nice lookin' blaster, but that magwell needs some dryfire scars

It's got the scars now!!!! I took these pics when I first put the magwell on.

This gun is IDPA legal. I'm using the Wilson mags with Chip McCormick extended basepads. I had to file down the front of the oversized basepads to get them to fit in the IDPA box but it is IDPA legal for sure.

Pete

lets try this again the top one is a caspian frame and slide i won the frame at a match and thought what the heck lets see if i can build one,so far(10,000 plus rds)still runs like a top,the other is a kimber custom target that I refinished in durocoat

020.jpg

Edited by drglock

• 2 weeks later...
lets try this again the top one is a caspian frame and slide i won the frame at a match and thought what the heck lets see if i can build one,so far(10,000 plus rds)still runs like a top,the other is a kimber custom target that I refinished in durocoat

020.jpg

Much better photo now that the Glock is gone :roflol::cheers: