Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Aimpoint

wgnoyes

• 2 weeks later...
I WANT ONE OF THOSE!! The Aimpoint would be nice too but not necessary

They're VERY expensive, and require a TON of maintenance.

LOOK AT THE BIG RING ON THAT FINGER!!!! Someone is paying a big bill.

(sigh) She does look rather high maintenance but GORGEOUS!!!

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!! The Aimpoint would be nice too but not necessary

They're VERY expensive, and require a TON of maintenance.

LOOK AT THE BIG RING ON THAT FINGER!!!! Someone is paying a big bill.

(sigh) She does look rather high maintenance but GORGEOUS!!!

A: The ring is typical booth babe issue used in a futile struggle to cut down on male idiocy

B: The ring is not real.

C: Many have already paid big bills.

D: Keep in mind the old addage "show me a beautiful woman and I'll introduce you to someone who is tired of her crazy ass"

That is all.

On serious note when is Aimpoint gonna figure out that the adjustments and battery compartments should NOT surround the field of view!!!!!!!

Aimpoint had a small unit about 2" long that is not shows in the photos in this thread. I don't think it's going to become popular in our sport since the tube diameter is rather small (less than a 1" tube scope), but it's an interesting and expensive bit of engineering.

Aimpoint had a small unit about 2" long that is not shows in the photos in this thread. I don't think it's going to become popular in our sport since the tube diameter is rather small (less than a 1" tube scope), but it's an interesting and expensive bit of engineering.

That would be the Aimpoint Micro (See the top picture)

Looks bulky to me. Yeah it appears a little shorter, but since my M68 co-witnesses now, I don't see the big improvement.

Rich

How about the ability to turn it on and leave it on full power for 8 years. That would seem to be a pretty good improvement to me. The switch is also a lot sturdier. The Aimpoint guys said they were whacking it against the concrete floor and couldn't break it.

On serious note when is Aimpoint gonna figure out that the adjustments and battery compartments should NOT surround the field of view!!!!!!!

When are shootersw gonna figure out how to turn a CompM 45 degrees and use the battery compartment for a cqb iron sight?

When are shootersw gonna figure out how to turn a CompM 45 degrees and use the battery compartment for a cqb iron sight?

As soon as I figure out how to see through a battery.

If you are using an Aimpoint why in the hell are you looking for a CQB reference anyway? It is a CQB sight B)

If you are using an Aimpoint why in the hell are you looking for a CQB reference anyway? It is a CQB sight B)

Yeah, but when the battery compartment is ON TOP you don't even have to look THROUGH IT, just sight over the top of the battery compartment. For me it's fast. Try it sometime.