Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sexy Photo In Nov/dec 2006 Issue Of Front Sight

Carmoney

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's MY twist on the whole deal: Let's not fret the sexy lady issue... Let's just give the ladies equal time with the inclusion of a sexy MALE model now and then in the gun rags and ONE sexy male model per year on the front of The Blue Press. That might come close to covering the percentage of female viewers/shooters in the audience anyway and shut the complainers up a bit--hopefully. Not to mention the pleasure factor and fairness factor (I'm a normal, healthy female after all). God, what have the publishers got to lose??!! They have everything to gain if they want MORE (normal, healthy) female readers/shooters, I bet. B)

OK, guys and gals, I admit it, I'm a sexual junky, well, I was when I was younger. I'm hoping to rekindle my illness, but just can't seem to manage. Must be because I've never seen the images in question.

OK, so I'm not a sexual junky. I'm still dying of curiosity about the images causing so much controversy. Surely someone can/will scan and post them so that I, too, can appreciate how small the minds of those who objected really are.

Lee

Let's just give the ladies equal time with the inclusion of a sexy MALE model now and then in the gun rags and ONE sexy male model per year on the front of The Blue Press. B)

Here.....this beefcake shot of Norm should tide you over:

norm.jpg

Well, here's MY twist on the whole deal: Let's not fret the sexy lady issue... Let's just give the ladies equal time with the inclusion of a sexy MALE model now and then in the gun rags and ONE sexy male model per year on the front of The Blue Press. That might come close to covering the percentage of female viewers/shooters in the audience anyway and shut the complainers up a bit--hopefully. Not to mention the pleasure factor and fairness factor (I'm a normal, healthy female after all). God, what have the publishers got to lose??!! They have everything to gain if they want MORE (normal, healthy) female readers/shooters, I bet. B)

Okay Siggy, I wouldn't have a problem with it if it makes you happy.

I just want to know one thing.

If there is an add in front sight with some male model hunk sporting an SVI over his speedo, will you buy one and become SVI Lady? B)

Tls

Edited by tlshores

Let's just give the ladies equal time with the inclusion of a sexy MALE model now and then in the gun rags and ONE sexy male model per year on the front of The Blue Press. B)

Here.....this beefcake shot of Norm should tide you over:

norm.jpg

Mike,

With this kind of photographic talent and the pool of shooters you apparently have access to , I can see a "BeefCakes of IPSC" calendar in your future!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Edited by DrawandDuck

tlshores--

I don't think the hunk/beefcake image with an SVI would alter my buying practices, but it would be entertaining as hell, and isn't that what the 'sexy' ads are really about anyway...? :D

Uh, maybe we could just get down and get real and have a competition here, then send the winner's photo to The Blue Press and one or two of the gun rags... and see what happens. :lol::lol:

:huh:

Looking through my issues of Front Sight and I can't seem to find the pic of Carmoney in his bikini with the SV...

The cure for sex addiction.

:D

Edited by Nemo

I have been watching this discussion since it first started because I too thought that the two letters in Front Sight were massive over-reactions to the images displayed.

First thought to myself was, "self, what, we're going to make the most non-PC game in the world more PC? What's next, we have to shoot at Classic targets?!" :P

Okay...I'll pose for Front Sight, but will only do full frontal for a slot at Nationals :D

Looking through my issues of Front Sight and I can't seem to find the pic of Carmoney in his bikini with the SV...

Just go back and take a peek at Jake in that green thingy....that is a sure cure....

Just go back and take a peek at Jake in that green thingy....that is a sure cure....

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THAT PICTURE OF JAKE AGAIN!!!!! I PERSONALLY DO NOT THINK JAKE CAN DEAL WITH IT AND I DAMN SURE CANT......

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THAT PICTURE OF JAKE AGAIN!!!!! I PERSONALLY DO NOT THINK JAKE CAN DEAL WITH IT AND I DAMN SURE CANT......

Jake shouldn't be ashamed of being Borat's stunt double...that movie's made a pile of cash!

borat-20060607053153666.jpg

it just had to be done...

Edited by Middle Man