Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Donald Trump

Micah

Pharaoh,

If your memory is that bad, how do you manage to safely complete a USPSA stage? :lol::lol:

Okay, I lied. If there are two things that I never forget, it's foxy ladies and target positions in big matches!

.......okay, I only remember hot chicks, alright? <_<

Edited by Pharaoh Bender

Granted most of you weren't/aren't paying attention to the hand she has on her thigh.

But has anyone else noticed that the hand kinda looks freakishly large and manly?

Is this some sort of optical illusion or some quirk of digital photography, or just some photoshop job?

The rest of the body may be under 21, but that hand sure don't look it.

(I think I know how her hand got so big, it's from doing all those 12 ounce curls. LOL!)

+1 on Donald calling her out. I do hope he sues her. Consider it kind of a "godsmack" for getting on Tom Selleck's a$$ for being in the NRA.

Granted most of you weren't/aren't paying attention to the hand she has on her thigh.

But has anyone else noticed that the hand kinda looks freakishly large and manly?

Is this some sort of optical illusion or some quirk of digital photography, or just some photoshop job?

The rest of the body may be under 21, but that hand sure don't look it.

(I think I know how her hand got so big, it's from doing all those 12 ounce curls. LOL!)

+1 on Donald calling her out. I do hope he sues her. Consider it kind of a "godsmack" for getting on Tom Selleck's a$$ for being in the NRA.

thanks for bringing that up, now everytime I look at the photo I look at that hand. lol

go trump, open a can of whoop ass on that fat ass.

PK

Rosie needs a visit from,,,, Team America! ;)

**** Yeah!!! Right on time to save the M***** F*****' day, yeah!!!!

Rosie needs a visit from,,,, Team America! ;)

FU#$ YEA!!

Bah... beat me to it!! :D