Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 6 Championship

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot this for the first time last year. I was on a squad with several BE'ers. It was probably my poorest match performance of the year but I had a blast shooting a very well designed and run match. Spending some quality time with some fellow Forum contributors was great too. I will definitely be there on Friday again this year!

Edited by XD Niner

It didn't really rain friday in 2006 ;) We must see if jake divita's ran jinx holds up into 2007 if so don't shoot the day he is (hehehe)

This was an incredible match the last two years, I can only see it getting better, it's a beautiful place that time of year. I love the atlanta area.

• 3 weeks later...
I promised myself last year that I would have a go at just being a paid guest one time.

Hey Mark, do you think they will pay me to shoot it too? :P

I'll be ROing Friday and shooting Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Maybe this will be the year I'll win something. I'm thinking about shooting C class Limited. :P:P:P

Ronnie

C class Limited..............Hmmmmm

Damn Ronnie,

How do they push all that sand through the ductwork you install ? :blink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man I kill myself sometimes !!!! ;)

Good luck, I will get to miss this year.........had promised David Hydend to help at the Arkansas match in 07 and it just happens to be the same weekend as A-6. Oh well, gotta share the love( have shot A-6 last 2 years running)

What you shooting at Alabama ? (you shoot the Limted gun and I'll go L-10 with a .45?)

Hopalong

Damn Ronnie,

How do they push all that sand through the ductwork you install ?

With a really big blower. It gives me alot higher power factor than you had in your minor 45 at the 06 Area 6 3 gun.

Man I kill myself sometimes !!!!

If you had a major power factor you would only have to do it once. (If you didn't get a Mike on that too)

What you shooting at Alabama ? (you shoot the Limted gun and I'll go L-10 with a .45?)

mmmmmm L-10 45's straight up???? This might be doable???? Be carefull what you wish for. ;)

Lets take this to the Alabama sight.

Now back to the Area 6 and the Open gun I'm going to be shooting there. Maybe this will be the year. A win of some kind or an A card? :unsure:

Ronnie

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Jack,

Yes we are still doing online squadding. Nothing is full yet.

Cindy

OK. I haven't received an email confirmation so I guess that means our apps haven't been received yet? Oh oh. I am worried we will not get an all day slot. Thanks for the update.