Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thomas Moore "if Possible"

Thomas Moore

So how is the shooting community doing?

Money got tight this year and wasn't able to shoot as many majors as I wanted. So I took up jogging and recently completed my first half marathon.

What a difference from shooting. The competition in running is fierce, I'm like a D in running finishing near the bottom of my age group every time. This gives me motivation to train and get better.

Perhaps I'll be able to shoot some majors in 2010.

See you guys on the range.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You tell him Mike !!.........Oh wait....I am in Ohio :ph34r:

Nick, you can be forgiven for the confusion, your part of Ohio used to be in Michigan before we traded it for the UP.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

One year has passed and a lot has happened in my life. Shooting took a back seat due to funding issues again. The wife and I want to retire early so we got on the Dave Ramsey kick and paid off $52,000 so far. Was hoping to do a little more shooting this year and then the damn gas prices shot through the roof.

I'm going to try and make it to a couple of local matches a month and perhaps work my nerve up to shoot a major.

Take care all.

Yours truly

Thomas Moore if possible.

One year has passed and a lot has happened in my life. Shooting took a back seat due to funding issues again. The wife and I want to retire early so we got on the Dave Ramsey kick and paid off $52,000 so far. Was hoping to do a little more shooting this year and then the damn gas prices shot through the roof.

I'm going to try and make it to a couple of local matches a month and perhaps work my nerve up to shoot a major.

Take care all.

Yours truly

Thomas Moore if possible.

Indiana Section

July 29-31st

Warsaw IN

11 stages

296 rounds

If I remember correctly last year was a good match for you, this one we are kicking it up a notch!!