Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special Classifier Matches. When And Where?

Starting to plan for next year and want to shoot alot of classifiers. Lets start a list. When and where?

I'll start the list with:

April 1, 2007 Central Ozarks Practical Shooters Rolla, Missouri

Cliff R.

Starting to plan for next year and want to shoot alot of classifiers. Lets start a list. When and where?

I'll start the list with:

April 1, 2007 Central Ozarks Practical Shooters Rolla, Missouri

Cliff R.

Columbia, SC - Mid-Carolina Rifle Club. February 10. For more info, visit www.southcarolina-uspsa.org. 4 classifiers and 1 field course.

Edited by Jack Suber

I thought it would be a good idea to try to keep this thread clean and updated.

I deleted the announcement for the classifier match that was already held (Ohio). There was some post match talk and questions...I split them into their own thread.

Help me keep this thread relevant. When your match is over, please let us know what post (#) can be removed.

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Classifier match near Pittsburgh, PA:

The match is being held at the Pitcairn Monroeville Sportsman's Club at their indoor range. This is the same club that hosted the Area 8 and WPA Sectional matches this past year.

Info from email they just sent out:

Wake up from your winter slumber with a classifier match. February 11, Sunday.

Pitcairn Monroeville Sportsman's Club Indoor range.

Four maybe five classifier stages. Match starts at 10am. Match fee is $10 per competitor per division. Now is your chance to get classified in another division or show off the results of all that dry fire practice. You have been practicing???

The first stage will be re-setup at the end of the match so late comers can shoot all stages. So rain, snow or hale, come on out shoot inside be warm and com-fee. For contact info, directions, etc. please visit their web site http://www.pmsconline.com/

Flex, if you want, someone can delete the other thread I created because I did not see this one. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43858

Edited by j2fast

• 3 months later...

We're having a special 6 classifier match on June 10th at the Black Hawk Pistol Club in Waterloo, IA. The cost will be $25 to go through once. We'll be starting at 9am and stop when everyone is through or until it gets dark. Watch our website for updated information and details about the match. Hope to see you there! http://www.blackhawkpistol.org

Jason Vetter

President BHPC

Canton, OH = Nowhere close to Dayton / Columbus

We talked about having another classifier match in Miamisburg later this year, back in the early Spring. We never re-ignited that discussion, but it's always a possibility. Since the May match has already happened it would be the 2nd Sunday of June, or July.

If you really want this to become a reality, send a PM to PRH or Sunuva and lets see what we can do OK ?

Any around the KY/OH/In area?

I think I saw one in Canton but mapquest says 5 hours away!

5 hours sounds about right. Possibly get it down to 4, 4 1/2 depending on how "hard" you drive. I'm about an hour north of the Greenport Tactical match and it takes me 4 to 5 hours to get to Cinci depending on traffic, police, etc.

That match will be held on 6/10.

Chris, keep us posted on Miamisburg. I might make that drive. It's about 4:15 for me.