Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

**ntps / Sabre Defence 3-gun Challenge** Update

Here are the match particulars:

Date: 20-22 April 2007

Match Fee: $150 w/match t-shirt included * Pending entry is received in time to have the shirts made.

Divisions: Tactical Irons, Tactical Optics, and Heavy Metal

Format: 2 day match with limited openings on Friday. Limited to 100 shooters.

Rules: IMG modified the same as last year’s event.

Scoring / Prize table: Lewis system

Refunds: None after 1 April 2007 with exceptions made for active military and LE

Anyone who attended this event last year knows that it was a lot of fun! Sabre Defence will be co-hosting this event with NTPS again, making for one of the best tactical 3-gun events on the east coast. Last year's match had 8 stages, an awesome prize table, and amazing food, honestly! Our goal this year is to create an even better match, challenging the shooter mentally, physically, and tactically while being extremely fun.

I will keep everyone posted as I get more info on the stages and sponsors. The website and match app should be updated in the next week or so as I get the information to our wonderful web hostess.

Looking forward to seeing you at the range!

Regards,

Berry

a1911operator@comcast.net

www.ntps.org

Edited by a1911operator

As someone hoping to shoot some 3 gun/multi gun next year some information would be helpful.

Where the match will be? heck just region of the USA would be nice :)

How much it will cost?

Steve,

You can ride with me. I have shot with this club a lot and they but on great matches with a rich prize table. This mult-gun match last year was a lot of fun and I gurantee it is a lot warmer in Tenessee in April than it will be in West Virginia. The match is about an hour west of Nashville, TN

Albert

Alright!!!!

Since there are only 3 divisions, It would be great to see a good pile of heavy metal shooters.

I challenge you other Heavy hitters out there to attend this one. maybe we could be the largest division??????

See you there, since I had to miss Ft. Benning you folks have had it. ;)

Hopalong

Come on Chris, it'll be fun.

I shot the wheelgun at the KY 3-gun match and had a blast. But.....I think I will do the single stack .45 with 10 rounders for this one. ( Personally I'm a traditionalist and tradition is .44 or bigger, but I can live with kicking some .40 short and weak ass :D;) )

Don't know about the Pump/auto in HM we'll have to see.........

The More Heavy Hitters the better!!!!!!! :)

Hopalong

Hmm...the question is: Are modern shotguns considered "tactical" or are only old-fashioned shotguns allowed?

Alex

I shot this match last year after a 10 year hiatus from 3 gun (kids, jobs, etc, you know the deal) and had a blast getting back in the swing of it. Anyway I took the "tactical" to heart and showed up with an 18" 870...I felt kinda like the first girl to show up at the topless beach :blink:

Yeah, I'll take the Benelli semi this year :D

• 2 weeks later...
say it aint so!!!

"Do to unforeseen scheduling issues; NTPS will not be able to host a 3-Gun as earlier planned. I apologized for any inconvenience, and confusion that this may have created."

:o

I received the same sad news via email today :(

say it aint so!!!

"Do to unforeseen scheduling issues; NTPS will not be able to host a 3-Gun as earlier planned. I apologized for any inconvenience, and confusion that this may have created."

:o

I got this email and said the same thing.

I will be glad to come on another date if that's better for Berry or NTPS.