Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mr. Lim Does It Again

KGentry

Just wanted to share a photo of the new gun I got from Limcat Custom. As always, he makes his guns look great and best of all - IT RUNS!!!

38 Super Comp - 4.5 Hybrid -

razor_kevin2.jpg

post-9675-1164747282.jpg

post-9675-1164759856.jpg

Edited by KGentry

Here is some info on ordering from Limcat Custom. Call Johnny and he will discuss your options based on your shooting information. The Gun I have listed here is around 3495$ - that is a steal compared to some of the new pricing I have seen at Brazos and Dawson even on Semi-Custom guns. Both of those companies are great producers of high end guns but the prices are getting scary these days. Limcat deliverd this gun in 15 WEEKS!!!! Try getting another company to get that quality to you in that time frame. Just a little info if you were looking into getting a Christmas Gift to yourself :)

Here is some info on ordering from Limcat Custom. Call Johnny and he will discuss your options based on your shooting information. The Gun I have listed here is around 3495$ - that is a steal compared to some of the new pricing I have seen at Brazos and Dawson even on Semi-Custom guns. Both of those companies are great producers of high end guns but the prices are getting scary these days. Limcat deliverd this gun in 15 WEEKS!!!! Try getting another company to get that quality to you in that time frame. Just a little info if you were looking into getting a Christmas Gift to yourself :)

New pricing for Limcat Custom Guns -

Blued Guns like mine are now -$4295

Hardchrome guns are now - $4595

All the top custom blaster makers are increasing their prices but Limcat still delivers your guns before any of the top makers I know of and service is outstanding!!

Thanks for all great posts and I just hope I can shoot as fast as the gun. Right now it is faster than I can shoot hahahaha

Edited by KGentry

• 4 months later...