Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, I was very happy with my placement considering I tanked three stages. Stage 5 was my first stage of the match and I started out with 2 mikes, ouch! Then I ran the next two stage pretty good. My fourth stage, which was 6 (5, 10, 11, 6) I didn't understand that one, I dropped a prop and had to pick it back up. The next stage I ran well then came stage 8, I had a death jam and it cost me dearly. After that I ran the next 7 stages 16th or better.

Here is a video from stage 7 were I place 13th.

More to come

Dave, I was very happy with my placement considering I tanked three stages. Stage 5 was my first stage of the match and I started out with 2 mikes, ouch! Then I ran the next two stage pretty good. My fourth stage, which was 6 (5, 10, 11, 6) I didn't understand that one, I dropped a prop and had to pick it back up. The next stage I ran well then came stage 8, I had a death jam and it cost me dearly. After that I ran the next 7 stages 16th or better.

Here is a video from stage 7 were I place 13th.

More to come

Sounds like you hung in there after some early adversity to pull off a good match . . . sign of a champion!

Congratulations!

I shot the dummy in the leg, after putting it on the table, his leg went straight up, covering the target, so i shot and hit the dummy, glad there were no penalties for that.

Interesting, when we had our walk through they said a shooter had shot the dummy in the leg after putting it on the pad and that there would be a penalty for shooting the dummy.

damn,

i thought i was the only one that dropped the gernade! i should have just used a magazine to activate the door.

lynn

i should have jumped on the gerande to save my squad! the act would have be prettier!

lynn

damn,

i thought i was the only one that dropped the gernade! i should have just used a magazine to activate the door.

lynn

He dropped the dummy, actually it fell off the table :o . Correct me if I am wrong Thomas.

don't save me thomas! :D:D:lol:

I have photos up on my site of Area II:

http://www.raysolomon.com/page4/page18/page18.html

Also more photos on the Rio Salado Area II web site:

www.riopractical.com and hunt for Area II and PHOTOS

Ray--

Check here: http://www.riosaladodesertclassic.com/Photos.aspx

And our thanks to Ray Solomon for the great pictures he shared with us.

Edited by AZ38super

So Henning Walgren took 2nd place in Limited.

What gun did he use?

Was it sort of like THIS gun ? BTW - as you can see, I still have that gun posted for sale in the Classified section. Anybody want to buy my backup gun or what? This design, whether the Tanfoglio or CZ version, can win in Limited we now know.

Squad 17 from Area 2

Hey I met you guys on Sunday. We were waiting for the squad ahead of us to finish up so we could start our last stage.

I was the one who asked if you guys could wait in the area under the canopy behind the bays as we had three squads bunching up on the stage with not much room.

Which one is you in the picture??

Squad 17 from Area 2

Hey I met you guys on Sunday. We were waiting for the squad ahead of us to finish up so we could start our last stage.

I was the one who asked if you guys could wait in the area under the canopy behind the bays as we had three squads bunching up on the stage with not much room.

Which one is you in the picture??

I am far left, second row, dressed in blue. ;)

Jeff