Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wesselman For Uspsa President

AikiDale

This is typical of non-profit/not-for-profit organizations. It is the board that has the power, and moral obligation to preserve the longevity of the organization, as well as being accountable to shareholders/members.

I second the nomination of Eric for Prez! Standing on a platform of Tru-Grip, there's no way he could slip in the poles (mwahaha :wacko: )

I second the nomination of Eric for Prez! Standing on a platform of Tru-Grip, there's no way he could slip in the poles (mwahaha :wacko: )

There you go! One more vote for Eric and we have a momement!

We need campaign slogans next. With apologies to Rooster Cogburn we already have,

"He's got Tru-Grip."

I'll also suggest, "In your heart you know he's bright."

This has all the makings of a real brass-roots movement. :D

There you go! One more vote for Eric and we have a movement!

We need campaign slogans next. With apologies to Rooster Cogburn we already have,

"He's got Tru-Grip."

I'll also suggest, "In your heart you know he's bright."

This has all the makings of a real brass-roots movement. :D

Apparently Dale swallowed a pun machine . . . :o

See? He's humble and considerate too!

Eric AND Zuzu for President!

This could rank right up there with the TP thread before long....

The thread was hijacked however and rather than nuking it please just split out Eric for Prez campaign if any change is needed. ;)

Zuzu will be running for Prez and promises to nominate me for veep.

Shameless campaign promises from the pooch:

- Free Ammo for all

- Free Beer at matches

- Free dog hair on everyone's pants legs

- Elimination of the Classification System

- Nationals matches become postal matches so nobody has to drive.

- Free airfare to the World Shoot for everyone

- Free Cookies

This is getting complicated. If Erik accidentally gets elected and he gets a sponsor will he get boobs? If he gets boobs and gets elected will we have a boob for president? If we get a boob for president won't we wish we had elected Eric in the first place? :huh: (That didn't sound right).

Maybe Eric, Erik and Zuzu should be elected to share the office. I seem to remember precedent for a Triumvirate.

Run the two Eric/k's platform. Erik does the industry glad-handing and stumping as a multi-card M/GM level shooter should and Eric runs the board meetings like we all know he will ;-)

Best of both worlds here, a prez who has the skill set to actually beat Robby in a match and a prez with really strong opinions that a lot of us agree with.

I say "Both Coach"!

Zuzu will be running for Prez and promises to nominate me for veep.

So, you're running for the Board of Directors, and you're confident you'll have the election in the bag? 'cause Zuzu will have to nominate a Veep from the elected members of the BOD......

Jeez Eric, I never realized there were this many people that hated you on the Forum. I can't imagine anyone wanting to step into the president position and have to deal with the BOD and try to make all the members happy.

Yup, that's my point. All the responsibility. No authority. All the blame. All for the sake of herding cats. :ph34r:

Jeez Eric, I never realized there were this many people that hated you on the Forum. I can't imagine anyone wanting to step into the president position and have to deal with the BOD and try to make all the members happy.

Yup, that's my point. All the responsibility. No authority. All the blame. All for the sake of herding cats. :ph34r:

Where's your sense of loyalty marketing?? Every other month you get to write an open letter to every member of USPSA in Front Sight and pitch Tru Grip. Zuzu can herd the cats. B)

I ain't votin' for him til he gets TruGrip for M&P

Did you finally get one?

And if you are elected, will you remove all terrible turtles from classifiers?

Edited by Pharaoh Bender