Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open/production Predictions?

Dave all the way. It will be race for second, and I predict Bob Vogel. Also, Ara Malijan has been shooting production almost all year, and shooting great. He shoots a G34. Ron Avery shot a lot of production early in the season, and also shot great. He switched over to an XD. I predict they both finish well.

Don't know whether Henning is signed on to shoot open, but if so he is my surprise pick. He's been on fire this year. I cannot wait for the games to begin - this really should be videotaped. Cheers,

-br

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just when I thought there was already a ton of Prod. competition!! Even more people added to the list. I'm thinking I might just have to drop everything and drive out for this one... anyone know any cheap motels near the range? :)

Don't know whether Henning is signed on to shoot open, but if so he is my surprise pick. He's been on fire this year.

Henning is shooting open, I also suspect that he will do well this year.

Production is really heating up. The Limited match was incredibly close.

Is it just my imagination or are people moving away from Open for the iron-sighted divisions ?

For the Ladies I'd pick Julie in Production, followed pretty closely by Carina, and in Open either Athena or Lisa, who looked really sharp at the Limited Nats.

For the Men... I've yet to see anything that convinces me anyone else can beat Dave in Production. But I don't think he'll just walk away with it this year, either... he'll have to (and no doubt will) maintain that razor focus. Or use the Force, or whatever he does. I'd expect Bob Vogel, Travis T. and Mike Seeklander to finish well this year, and of course Leatham and TJ. It's hard to predict how some of the usual Production contenders will come in, since some of them (such as Matt Mink) have put in relatively few appearances at the big majors this year.

In Open I think the American guys will have their work cut out for them beating Jorge Ballesteros, who topped them all at the World Shoot. Still, I'm counting on at least one of them to do it. They've all got good momentum coming in... Max from his L-10 win, JJ from his victory at the Steel Challenge, and Chris from his spectacular finish in Limited. I guess I'll pick JJ... I think maybe this is his year.

Best luck to everybody, and I'll see y'all in Tulsa! B)

And if somebody does tape the Production match... I'll happily buy a copy.

If someone there happens to have internet access, would they be so kind as to keep those of us stuck at home in the know? Videos and pictures would be ideal, but I'll take what I can get. I'm particularly interested in the Production battle that is brewing!

If someone there happens to have internet access, would they be so kind as to keep those of us stuck at home in the know? Videos and pictures would be ideal, but I'll take what I can get. I'm particularly interested in the Production battle that is brewing!

Saul will be posting daily updates like he did for the last World Shoot. He is on the super squad so he should be able to give details of how everyone is doing.

The web-site is HERE

Ladies: Julie & Athena. That was easy. :)

-Mike

Kay has been on a mission this year. I would not overlook her.

+1 Kay should never be overlooked. If anyone can take Athena, it's her.

I also think that Carina is capable of beating Julie. It'll be a fun one to watch.

Edited by reneet