Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Midwest 3gun Championship And More...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the standard .2-.3 seconds faster than Kelly and the obligatory.5 faster than Benny looks like Phill and Eric are screwed.

DISCLAIMER These are internet times only and the real time may varry, depending on terrain, weather, sun and frequency of oil change :lol: KURTYM

ya know, i've been asked and requested to come on over and shoot, Tac Optic sooooooooooo much in the last year. I may have to request a change in my division, just so I can join in the fun. I can get a practice run, with the Tac Pro match this weekend.

Kelly sold me the TR21, he got last year, I won a Larue mount at the last Tx 3 gun, and Benny put a 18" upper together for me.

This idea is getting better sounding all the time.

Trapr

Hi All. I made mention over at arfcom about the time for the orientation on Thursday.

Can't wait to get out there, and meet some people. I've lurked here at the board for a long time, just never got around to registering.

Trapr who the he11 is asking you to shoot Tac ops, that is for us old guys that can't see. Stay where you are you'll be much happier. See you in a week. Bucking horse

Edited by Bronco

You realize, you just jinxed yourself :huh:

I'll be picking up some rubber boots before i get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trapr

The rubber boots are optional this year. I am pleased to announce that it only poured rain on us three times today and all three times we were able to return to work without getting muddy. Seems since last year, someone invented 3" gravel and drain tile.

Edited by CMMG

We have had quite a few email us with input regarding grounding firearms. After discussing it with the Match Director it looks like we will be constructing boxes where a loaded weapon may be left(safed). I will be getting the rules updated shortly.

Yeah! Thanks for making the change!

Alright...I have been following the thread and hope you guys beat up on each other and let us new guys have a chance. This will be my first "big" 3-gun match. We have monthly matches but the longest shot is 25 - 30 yds. So you need to have a little pity on us old guys that really can't see much more 30 yds..... (can I use a spotter to walk my shots into the targets) ???

Can't wait to get to the match and see how bad I really am!! Looks like all the "pros" are going to be at this one, just my luck.

To get everyone warmed up we held an RO/friends/family mini-match. You may note the the small bright green safety boxes for firearm transitions. We wanted to give this a test run. Thanks to all who provided input. We always welcome it. Here is a link to today's mini-match

Looks like you guys & girls had fun. I can't say how many times this weekend i've told people about your match and how open to suggestions you all are, Kurt and I were shooting a match at TacPro shooting center, and lots of folks asked about bigger matches that they could attend, that would be fun, and of course your match is one of the best times i've had, even with the conditions of last year.

It really is appreciated that you listened to our comments and suggestions, and acted on them. I look forward to seeing you guys again next weekend.

Trapr

I see the standing water in some of the photo's, but the main portion of the range seems high and dry. Been practicing running through knee deep mud for nothing I guess :D .

There are a couple low spots but there is no movement where there is water. I suppose it is not too late to set up a side match in a nearby pond. I think that would sufficiently replicate last years conditions :D

Since when did I become the marked man in 3-gun?? I'm a pistol shooter guys...no reason to worry about me! How many pistol rounds is this thing again? :P:P

Wanna see what I'll be practicing?

Click here! (Top left one)

Ass Kickee,

Phil

Edited by gmshtr