Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap Championship

Darker just makes it easier to see the dot. B)

I was looking over the stages and it seems like no matter how many rounds I can fit in my big stick, the stage always requires a few more. <_< But if I just run past a few targets and not shoot at them (like last year), I should have enough without a reload. :rolleyes:

Craig

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In looking at the self squadding thing, it appears that NOBODY is shooting L10....? Am I reading it right?

FY42385

No For some reason the System condenses the name and all other info and only show LTD notice your last name is not there either just an initial. there are 11 in L-10

Well We picked up 3 More GM's over the weekend for a total of 24 (Acutally I have two other GM's that are Master class in the division that they are shooting so 26in reality) this and a match sponsor request promoted us to do some need squad shuffling ahead of the Feb 21 deadline.

There are only 2 sponsor slots left on Sat/Sun. that could come open.

The Match is at 254 competitors and growing as of feb 12, this is more than last years of signed up 244competitors. (We had 22 no shows last year)

We are going to wave the late entry Fee for all those that still want to get in on FRIDAY.

Still could use 2-3 more RO's

Edited by scorch

Nice Houngan, Only 6 squads left on Fri. About 50 slots. Got Some New Sponsors this Year Welcome Smith & Wesson, Mike Gibson Manufacturing and Pro Tech steped up to Stage sponsor this year. Thank You To all.

I just heared that ZZ-TOP will be in concert here in wichita Falls at the Multi Purpose Event Center (MPEC) on Sunday Night March 25th..... NOW THAT ROCKS!

Edited by scorch