Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 New Revo Gm's

Matt Cheely

Matt can post the link but you have to know the USPSA password to git at it <_< .

It's kind of a hollow accomplishment for me (I'm the 2nd one by the way ;) )

As Mike will probably add, the stages have some screwy "percentages of whatever".

03 stages get you 100% pretty easy, the 99's not so easy and the jury is still out on

the 06's I think.

As a side note, I just shot 06-11 this past weekend and got a "B" score on it (according to

the Ohio calculator)

Course starting with an empty revolver is a bit different :wacko:

Didn't think I had the scores for GM, I'll have to go back and see what they used ??

Edited by 10mmdave

Revolver GM's

JERRY MICULEK JR.

100.0000%

DAVID PARKER

96.0476%

NILS JONASSON

95.9303%

Revolver M's

CLIFF WALSH

94.6281%

JACK R. GRAHAM

94.6126%

RICHARD G. BITOW

93.7326%

ELLIOT AYSEN

91.8556%

TOM KETTELLS

91.2662%

JOHNNY BRISTER

91.0171%

RONALD W. ANKENY

89.3874%

JAMES MCMILLIN

88.7514%

RUDOLF WALDINGER

88.5236%

PHIL FLACK

88.0399%

JOHN BURKHOLDER

88.0237%

SAMUEL S. HALLMAN

87.7468%

DAN CARDEN

87.4263%

BARNEY NINER

86.4308%

MIKE CARMONEY

86.1438%

JACK DUMAS

85.2075%

DAVID M. WILLIAMS

85.0906%

SHANNON SMITH

67.4301%

DAVID ELDERTON

66.5864%

PHILLIP H. STRADER JR.

63.4293%

How exciting!

That's awesome. Dave is the only GM of any division from MA. Congrats.

Thanks GTO, but as you'll read here, that and $2.50 will get me a cup of coffee :rolleyes:

So when are you going to try out that 625 of yours ??? (I have the right guy don't I ??)

That's awesome. Dave is the only GM of any division from MA. Congrats.

Thanks GTO, but as you'll read here, that and $2.50 will get me a cup of coffee :rolleyes:

So when are you going to try out that 625 of yours ??? (I have the right guy don't I ??)

You and John are still my heros :)

Congrats Dave.

Gary

Dave,

Congratulations are in order, I think! Hasn't anyone told you that if you're going to have a bad stage, make it the classifier? <_<

Thanks Dan, and the 2 classifier only matches that Harvard held didn't hurt either :)

all though they didn't pick the simplest classifiers which was good.

And if I remember right, at first, classifiers were the stages I screwed up the most :wacko:

And thanks to Gary and Mike also.

Gary ! ! ! Johnny's gone back to the dark side :( he shot an open gun Sunday !

GTO, save the 625, if you don't shoot USPSA with it it makes a great outdoor

winter gun :D (you get all your brass back :rolleyes: )

Oh....and another thing...... I was going thru the stats this morning and I'm seeing that

we have 2 matches listed for Harvard that are the same. (June 9th and July 9th)

So that may bugger up my standing when it gets fixed. (I emailed Dan H. about it)

The USPSA Northeast page is still down so I can't check there :(

Congrats, thats a great accomplishment!

Looks like their could be more soon. I'm still trying to grasp the fuzzy math behind the percentages. One day I'm sure it'll all make sense why the A shooters have higher percentages than the Master shooters...

Congratulations!

10mmDave is a GM, wow I didn't know we were rubbing shoulders with greatness.

Man give us a report, what's it feel like in the clouds.

See guys, I predicted way back in the spring we would be seeing more M's and a few new GM's in Revo. Heck in a couple of years we'll be seeing serious numbers at matches, I can feel it.

Congartulations, Dave! That's a hell of an accomplishment! For those of you out there that haven't seen Dave shoot, he really knows what he's doing with a wheelgun. I've had the opportunity to watch Dave fly through a couple stages at the PSA Shootout the past couple of years, all I can say is look out when he shows up at your match!

HOLY CRAP! :wacko:

That's truly remarkable and a great accomplishment. I predict that board will begin to fill up in the next year.

Don't sluff off the accomplishment, you earned it - ENJOY IT. :D The rest of us certainly are.....

Congratulations Dave, and Nils !!!! :D

Hopefully one of these days I can achieve somewhat mediocrity, until then I'll just be the dummy that shoots. <_<

SAM

Edit to add:

I just checked the "top 20" and I actually went down! <_< Hell even Pat has jumped above me.........and he hasn't shot since last years Nationals!!! :blink:

Sheesh.......If I keep this up I'll be in "D" class before you know it. :wacko:

Edited by hopalong

Congrats, thats a great accomplishment!

Looks like their could be more soon. I'm still trying to grasp the fuzzy math behind the percentages. One day I'm sure it'll all make sense why the A shooters have higher percentages than the Master shooters...

As soon as you qualify for classification in a division, you're rated at one class lower than your highest class in any division. Those three M revolver shooters with percentages below 85% are rated GM in at least one other division. Dave Elderton and Phil Strader are both GMs in Ltd, L10 and Pro.

And everybody is automatically ranked at the same classification in Single Stack as their best classification in any of the other divisions, even if you've never shot a classifier in SS.

At least we now have enough M revos to fill the Top 20 table. For several years, the revolver Master classification in the table wasn't full, and the last guy had less than a 40% average.

Congrats to Dave and Nils! And in a few more months, we ought to have a few more GM shooters to add to the list.

Edited by professor