Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area-1 Championships

Also, is it possible to pick-up registration packets for friends you will be carpooling with to the range?

No. Sorry!

We need a signed liability waiver from each competitor, and the best way to do that is when you show up to pick up your packet.

Bruce

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...dare I ask what has the weather been like? :mellow:

Today was absolutely gorgeous in Seattle. Mid 75's, after the morning fog cleared the skies were nearly cloudless. It's fixing to be a beautiful week. I'm getting excited!

mattk

Right-on, I can use shorts for shooting in that kind of weather :D

See you all there,

barry B)

We should have squad lists up on the site tonight...

Didn't get 'em done. Too much "real" work, and not enough weekend.

I should be able to finish 'em tonight.

Sorry....

Bruce

Golly gee whiz that real work must have been rebooting your computer after the latest whoopy upgrade from an unnamed computer software company. At least my computer had rebooted itself over night and again today while I was out trying to get ready to leave tomorrow.

Here is what I received Monday from the RM. Please do not sue me if this is not the official one, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. It's late and my message to the RM and MD may not be received until late tomorrow, so this is the quickest way I could help out my fellow BE'ers.

Here ya go.

http://home.comcast.net/~prophet60091/images/SquadModel.pdf

So if one is only shooting Saturday and Sunday, is there a possibility of registering either Friday evening or Saturday morning or would I have to register on Thursday/Friday and be a spectator for the entire day?

That is officially the weidest squad model I've ever seen.

Oh well....maybe I'll take in a movie on Sunday since I'm done shooting by Saturday after lunch :cheers:

Nice range, lot of close shots....good thing, since I didn't check my zero at 50 yds :blink:

Love the weather....so far :)

barry B)

It was a bit of a shock for us to arrive and find out we didn't shoot on Friday at all. At least we shoot 6 and 6 on Sat and Sun and not one of the 9 and 3 schedules. I did look at the official web site and check this forum for a squad schedule and never saw one until today after we were here.

Could have saved $150-$160 bucks by coming Friday...

Oh well, tomorrow we can go see Harry Potter in IMAX 3D instead of shooting.

Well I finished shooting the match this afternoon, and I want to thank Floyd, all of the Bruces (I think there are three of them) and all of the rest of the Area 1 staff for a great match. The stages were all put together well, and offered the shooters a variety of ways to solve the equation. The RO's were all helpful and courteous, and it was overall just a real good time. Having put on a fairly good sized match a time or two myself, I know what goes into it and it is a lot of hard work. Make sure you thank all of these guys again when you see them. ;)

TG

Done for the match. Was fun and great seeing old and new friends, hope to see more tomorrow.

Had a really good match (no misses) and no penalties that counted :surprise: Had a couple of malfs that cost me time because of a dirty, new gun :wacko: and one re-shoot due to range equipment failure :(

Thanks to all the R.O.'s for working.

I'll be moving closer to SeaTac so I don't have to deal with the Monday traffic :blink: .

Mahalo all,

Barry B)

Edited by HI5-O