Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My great great grandmother is Jamaican, so there! Man, I'm getting a lot of flak, I can't count how many people have called me a sandbagger. I know it's more than the number of people congratulating me. I even got razzed by another shooter's mother for edging him out. My secret is playing Call of Duty 3 (xbox360) on Xbox live for hours a day...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My great great grandmother is Jamaican, so there! Man, I'm getting a lot of flak, I can't count how many people have called me a sandbagger. I know it's more than the number of people congratulating me. I even got razzed by another shooter's mother for edging him out. My secret is playing Call of Duty 3 (xbox360) on Xbox live for hours a day...

:D Yep ... But we ...Love You Man... :) Some of that sand got kicked at me too, I want to move up maybe too much, I keep blowing out on the classifyers. Forest McCord was very complemtary about my 50 yard shooting, so I told him I had ben shooting at 50 yards for more years than he has ben alive.

<_< I felt like I should have shot better at 50 than I did, I had a rushed triger pull on both of the D hits

sheldon, good match, i just wish you were in the race with Jamie, Forrest and myself.. A class is a bit tougher than B ;)

In all fairness, I get called a sandbagger alot too. as Al Capizzo said, Sandbaggin? you know thats not true.

good match guys, i just would like to see some scores?

Harmon

Man, I'm getting a lot of flak, I can't count how many people have called me a sandbagger.

Did I say that? Oh yea I did. Anyway congratulations on your B class win. You are shooting really well and that classification is going to catch up to you sooner or later. Keep it up.

Steve

Congrats, Sheldon. You are just getting better all the time. Wish I could have shot the match and given you some grief about your class, but the wife is off her meds and I had to stay home. My "B" class son hopes to see you at the DoubleTap Champs. Be well.

sheldon, i finished 11th and 3rd A in open..i had a few stages that were not too well executed...but only had one penalty mike for the match.

Harmon

Uhh, Harmon. Can you tell what 3rd rhymes with? :P I had 4 stages that did not go as well as I had planned. A couple were the result of gun malfunctions which I think may have had something to do with the weather. A couple of no shoots crept up on me as well. Let's see about next year. Take care.

Congrats, Sheldon. You are just getting better all the time. Wish I could have shot the match and given you some grief about your class, but the wife is off her meds and I had to stay home. My "B" class son hopes to see you at the DoubleTap Champs. Be well.

Bummer you didn't make it, it was fun and I learned alot from Dave Sevigny ( a real class act I might add). I am not shooting Double Tap but even if I did, I wouldn't have a chance against Brian. Take care

... I even got razzed by another shooter's mother for edging him out. ...

Sheldon, it was priceless when we were standing at the wailing wall. I thought you were going to hit me when I said that I think I know that guy. Yea... He lives in the hill country. to which you chimed in, "I think he lives in Austin".

See you again soon,

Kenny

Edited by MasterLefty

... I even got razzed by another shooter's mother for edging him out. ...

Sheldon, it was priceless when we were standing at the wailing wall. I thought you were going to hit me when I said that I think I know that guy. Yea... He lives in the hill country. to which you chimed in, "I think he lives in Austin".

See you again soon,

Kenny

It was hilarious. I wanted to see what else she was going to say.

that reminds me of an old Mike Voigt story-- long ago at the Texas State Open, MV was there as was I. Somehow I beat him on a stage and up at the wailing wall I was pointing this out to Alison who at that time had no clue who MV was, so she says "Who's Mike Voigt?" and behind me, he pipes in with "ahh, he sucks".. :D :D :D

:D I remember being at the wailing wall for Sporting Clays shoots and having some young 4ft tall kid upset about the score. The dad points out ' well Look- you beat a master class shooter on that stand' = I would be the so called master in question and I would add, 'Yep he used to be a real good shooter too' ;)

B)