• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Ken...

Registration is @

Rodeway Inn & Suites

3033 Hilton Dr

Bossier City, LA 71111

Phone: (318) 747-2400

Starting around 7 pm Thurs. He asks that any one shooting Fri AM get registered thurs. evening. all others can register @ range on Fri AM.

Thanks, Renee! I saw the weather and it figures <_< . I went to Orlando, Fl. on vacation the week before Thanksgiving and they had snow flurries :blink: . Its been in the 70's here all week and now that I'm shooting it's going to be cold and wet!

Attending Vendors that I've personally confirmed are attending and setting up tables.

Don @ STI

David Long / Precision Bullets

According to Ken...

Registration is @

Rodeway Inn & Suites

3033 Hilton Dr

Bossier City, LA 71111

Phone: (318) 747-2400

Starting around 7 pm Thurs. He asks that any one shooting Fri AM get registered thurs. evening. all others can register @ range on Fri AM.

This hotel is at the same exit (Airline Drive) as last several years only north of Interstate 20 instead of south. It's behind the Chevron/McDonalds.

Edited by reneet

Merlin,

From the McAllen area you have Mark, Tracy, and Shea Self who are enroute at this time, in their motor home. Bob Bell is already most of the way there. Carlos Guzman and Shane Harbison are leaving this afternoon I think and John Tippitt is flying to the match. As far as I know that is all there are from the valley.

Nenette

Mike M, I do not think you will have to wait very long on the bad weather to show up. I am sure it is already there waiting for you. Here in Corpus Christi TX it is 75 degress and sunny. I am sure by this afternoon that will change.

Hope everyone has a safe trip up there and good luck.

Merlin O, hope you guys stay safe and keep us updated on the Benning match.

Edited by M118LR

I sit in the hotel drying off and warming up. I was by myself at the range. The range is pretty muddy and was amazingly cold and rainy. Its going to an interesting one. Took an extra 8 hours flying here and barely got out of Dallas beating the ice. The match looks excellent with a good test of skills. There is a moving Plate Rack on rails and another stage with targets targets moving along. 50 yard standards, when was the last time you shot that? Seems to be a general theme of "partially hide a target with a detached stand alone no-shoot" along a lot of stages. Majority of targets are at aiming distances but there are a couple hammer down areas. Looks like an excellent match. Well lets see if I can find the registration hotel.

Oh jeeze ...... a little cold weather, rain, mud, and possible ice / snow is nothing to whine about!

Try and remember ....... YOU GUYS ALL PAID MONEY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS %$#@# The rest of us are gonna turn on the TV and watch the Weather Channel while we drink some hot cocoa, and laugh! ;)

PS Have fun anyways, and good luck!

You're going to need it. B)

50 yard standards, when was the last time you shot that?

Uh, every Area 4 for the last few years? :P

Good Luck, I'm with Chris on this one, I just lit the fire, and and am gonna sit and watch the snow come down here in Wichita Falls, good 2 inches or so today, maybe 2 or 3 more tonight? Hot cocoa sounds good, alright. ;)

We're here.. The only ice on the trip we saw was in the drinks and stuck to some trees. Lotsa wind we hope dies down by tomorrow. Prone in the 25' F mud may make a lot of people reconsider just how important 15 points are to them (the people that can get more than 15 will be doing it anyway)