Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dpms Tri-gun Challenge

Has anyone who was on the "waiting list" been notified yet? I was like 20th on the waiting list when I called last year (October, I think), but have not heard anything from them one way or the other. Guess I'll give them a call in the morning.

Bob is a great guy. He will do VERY well as the RM for the Tri-Gun challenge. One of the top shooters in Minnesota, president of one of the local clubs. Has worked numerous large matches including the 1st Tri Gun Challenge and the 2005 RM3G. He has a lot of experience and is an extremely fair person. The guys at DPMS should put on a great match this year!!!

I am switching over to tactical scope, as i am getting old and the eyes are havin problems seeing them itty bitty targets out at the farther distances.

And....good to hear Cheryl and Rod will be there too!!!

I was informed by Bob that I will be ROing this years match. This will be my first after having to back out of working the first three matches due to family stuff. Can't wait.

Bob and myself have been bouncing stage ideas off each other for a couple weeks. Randy has given us some parameters to work with and I heard something about a pontoon boat. <_< We'll see. :ph34r:

After recently trying out my new JP ACOG I have realized that I can't go back to iron sights, so I'll be shooting Tactical scoped.

I didn't get my $hit together in time, so I'm not shooting it this year, but I'm going, just to take Pictures!!

I know Randy & Co will give us a great match!! It's going to suck just to sit around and watch others soot, but I'll take some good pics!!

Y

Kurt, they wont take advantage of a fellow Texan while I'm there. Boy will I give thiem an ear full if they do. Hey, I'll give them an ear full of bull whether they try or not. By golly geeesss I'll spread it on thick. O well, whats new.

Good luck in Greece. Show em what a weakling, weakhander, switch hitter, something like that can do. They probably don't have anything like your apple cider, but the vino might be OK. Make us proud

Eric, hope you make it in. I'll be there to bear for Yoda Grande. The ankle is for real, I was there when he thought it. I mean hurt it. Besides he can show you proof of his disadvantaged condition. He always carries his birth certificate with him.

Hope you make it to RM. I am trying back to back. Hope I have a home the end of August.

Take Care

Benny,

I called Leah to see about getting squaded together, should not be a problem.

If you give over enough secrets of Grand Master type shooting, I will show you the best supper club in the area that also happens to have the coldest beer in the state! :D

• 1 month later...

ok....two more days!

this will be the first big match since MM3G that i have had the chance to shoot this year. I hope next year has more shooting for me than this one has.

Cant wait to start shooting this weekend thought.

Eric, Kurt, et. al...we need to hook up and have dinner one night and from personal experince I can tell you that downtown can be real fun in the evenings.....

Tewlman, sadly I won't be able to attend, although I havbe heared rummors that my amigo Jake Kempton might be able to, as is Benny Hill. Have a frosty cold one for me, and have fun. Let me know how it goes! KURT