Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Automobile

Jim's new home on wheels is the way to go if you want to travel in comfort. I will just have to be satisfied with my 03 4-runner at least I get 20mpg highway. My 4-runner fits two shooters with all equipment includiing two carts. With a TV, DVD player, and Sat Radio we are well entertained on long trips.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim (I Brive a Dus) Norman

(If you watched the Honeymooners, you may catch the reference)

Not only can't you talk ---- but I'm betting you only amble along in that thing......

....then again the only time one of your vehicles is driven is when Olhasso or Marques are in the driver's seat..... :P :P :P

RV is the way to go. I've got a 24 foot motorhome, and you can fit three guys, sleeps"6", and enough gear for two 3 gun matches. Yeah it only gets 10MPG, and it doesn't really like over 70 but if you think of cutting up the gas and what you save on a hotel and eating out for 3 works out pretty cheap. Oh yeah you can use it for vacation with the wife too.

Jason

I am with another poster. I love my dakota 4 door 4wd with a v8. Decent mileage. I have a lockable fiberglass toneau cover on it. It is an amazing transportation device. You can find some great deals on them, they are comfortable and quite roomy.

Nik,

I may surprise you to know that I have hit 75 with the bus. Not too likely I will exceed that. multiple reasons, including the major difference in mileage. I made the trip north with Dr. Duff, ran around 75 and averaged only 6 and change, two trips since then keepingit under 70 and and I am exceeding 8mpg. A major savings!

See you in the AM at CJ.

Jim

• 5 weeks later...
RV is the way to go. I've got a 24 foot motorhome, and you can fit three guys, sleeps"6", and enough gear for two 3 gun matches. Yeah it only gets 10MPG, and it doesn't really like over 70 but if you think of cutting up the gas and what you save on a hotel and eating out for 3 works out pretty cheap. Oh yeah you can use it for vacation with the wife too.

Jason

+1 (same thinking) :goof: