Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky Multigun?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we there yet? I may not be able to sleep. The guns are nestled all snug in their bags, ammo so heavy the bottom drags. The truck is fueled up and packed with our gear, and we've already started avoiding the beer. Let's get it on! Whooohooo!

Are we there yet? I may not be able to sleep. The guns are nestled all snug in their bags, ammo so heavy the bottom drags. The truck is fueled up and packed with our gear, and we've already started avoiding the beer. Let's get it on! Whooohooo!

Does this mean you're back from the dead? B)

Unfortunately I will have to miss it again. But I will be shooting a new AR (did I spell that correctly?) Sunday at your match. If you are working tomorrow I'll see you when I come in to pick it up.

Wait a minute!!!!

You were not sick all week, you were out practicing for KY 3Gun!!! :D

With your rifle. And no, I am not going to be there tomorrow, I will be heading over to Lewisport.

Not a problem. I know you followed proper break in procedures....seein' how you are a master class shooter and my hero and all....

Excellent match. All the stages were challenging without being over the top. Hats off to Wayne and Gary and all the RO's and staff that worked hard to put on a great match.

Squad 3 was a great squad with all pitching in and working together, that always helps for a pleasant match. Airedale provided much appreciate transportation at the range and Zookeep's lovely wife provided some excellent lunchtime fare. What more could a man ask for except maybe some adult entertainment..............

Well rumor has it that one of our BE "distinguished" wheel gunners put on quite a strip tease that was also financially lucrative!!!! I'm sure more info will follow!!!

:D:P:blink:B)

Had a great time. Didnt shoot as well as I would have liked but maybe if I practiced it would help.

Thanks to all of the staff for a great match, that humping up and down that hill 3 or 4 times got a bit old :P

Im looking fwd to next year already.

My first time at an USPSA 3 gun Match and a big thanks to all in Squad 9 for their help and patience. Learned alot and had a great time. Big thanks to Jim for inviting me, great to be with Rodney, Sam, and the others. Thanks to Matt Burkett for the prize I won. Match Staff did an excellent job and I look forward to coming back to Kentucky. I'm Hooked!!

I just got back from the match. I have shot several 3-Gun Nationals and think that this match's stage design, stage construction, RO crew, and overall management were equal to or better then any National I have shot. I highly recommend this match and it was well worth the 750 mile drive. I plan on attending next year.

What a match!

This was better than last year and great fun. The stage design was excellent and the staff was superb.

Thanks to Wayne, Gary, Frank, and the rest of the staff for a well run and enjoyable multigun.

The story of Hopalong's striptease is posted in the "Questions that don't fit anywhere forum". I figured any questions about Hoppy and dancing really wouldn't fit anywhere.

Dave

Thanks to Gary and staff for another great production. This match was a lot of fun and well run. Congratulations Gary on being the Kentucky State Champion. Thanks to everyone on squad 7 for making this a fun day. I already look forward to next year.

Great match and a lot of fun. It is always great to see everybody that alone makes the 500 miles drive worth it. No body runs a 3 gun match efficiently as ORPCI

When Gary said the stages were "deceptively simple" he wasn't joking. Angi, thanks for all your hard work.

Albert

i have also got to add my $.02 about how good this match was. Wayne, Gary, Frank and all the staff did a great job to put on an excellent match. cant wait till next year.

Maybe by then i can buy some more powder and make major pf!

yes, but it wasnt funny when Ken told me i didnt make PF. ended up at 160.2, guess maybe i should chrono before the next match!

as for beating the master shooters, lady luck was on my side this time. I almost packed up and went home after i shot stage 7, which was my first of the day. glad i stuck it out, I had a good time.

yes, but it wasnt funny when Ken told me i didnt make PF. ended up at 160.2, guess maybe i should chrono before the next match!

as for beating the master shooters, lady luck was on my side this time. I almost packed up and went home after i shot stage 7, which was my first of the day. glad i stuck it out, I had a good time.

Steve - You have some bad luck man. As soon as you shake that off (and you will), you'll kick some butt with your skills.

Congrats on the strong finish despite going Minor.

Footnote: Taran Butler went Minor at the A6 3G two years ago. He still won.