Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanity Plates

Chris Keen

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just returned to the US from 4 years in Germany, I know all about how expensive anything made from oil is over in Europe. Luckily I lived close to Luxembourg and could get it cheap! That and on the US Military base I was on! Things that really sucked was trying to drive on a vacation or weekend trip. Talk about expensive! :angry2:

Blue Dot, my foot...! It's a freakin' Blue ROCKET...!!!

Heheh.....

Maybe that's what he means Siggy ............... by the time it flies past you and you have time to look .... it's nothing but a blue DOT! :lol:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Driving down the road if you look in your rear view mirror you may see a small blue dot in it, then before you know it, it has passed you and become a small blue dot ahead of you.

Recently I drove over to St. Regis, Montana from Spokane just to take the car through the curves between here and there. I entered most at about 80. This trip over I pushed just a little bit just to see what I and the car could do. But found out that the car is probably a lot more capable than I am. I came out of a lot of the curves around 100 and a couple at 120 and no signs that the car was being pushed. It is a fun car to drive!

Driving down the road if you look in your rear view mirror you may see a small blue dot in it, then before you know it, it has passed you and become a small blue dot ahead of you.

Recently I drove over to St. Regis, Montana from Spokane just to take the car through the curves between here and there. I entered most at about 80. This trip over I pushed just a little bit just to see what I and the car could do. But found out that the car is probably a lot more capable than I am. I came out of a lot of the curves around 100 and a couple at 120 and no signs that the car was being pushed. It is a fun car to drive!

That's one advantage of the Interstate, it's good that you didn't try that on Montana 200 or 83 when you were here for the Nationals or we may have had another DQed shooter. Those I have driven @ 100 in a 1965 Mustang when it was legal but I scared hell out of 3 deer and 2 mountan goats.

That's one advantage of the Interstate, it's good that you didn't try that on Montana 200 or 83 when you were here for the Nationals or we may have had another DQed shooter. Those I have driven @ 100 in a 1965 Mustang when it was legal but I scared hell out of 3 deer and 2 mountan goats.

I grew up in Dillon and made the trip to Butte and Anaconda many times over the 2 lane blacktop. In 1961 driving a fairly new 61 Olds I made it from Anaconda to Dillon in 58 minutes. The guy riding with me never again asked for a ride. But I had to be home by 10 pm and we left his house at 9.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pictures

Pictures are not different from posts. If it's even borderline offensive, or could be construed to be offensive, please do not post it or use it as an Avatar.

* Please do not post images of any sort in your signature.

* Please do not post "dead-animal pictures."

Edited by Pharaoh Bender
Post removed per forum guidlines