Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Accomplishments

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot at a local monthly match (Cherokee Gun Club) this past Sunday, we had 89, yes, 89 shooters at a monthly match. Gotta love spring time! Anyway, I shot Limited-10 with my Glock 35 and placed 1st out of 8 shooters, in Limited-10 (1st time ever placing 1st in a division) and overall placed 21st. I was quite happy :D with my shooting. Trying for that "B" card in Limited-10, maybe soon! Hopefully after Area 6 :P

GlockSpeed31

Shot at a local monthly match (Cherokee Gun Club) this past Sunday, we had 89, yes, 89 shooters at a monthly match. Gotta love spring time! Anyway, I shot Limited-10 with my Glock 35 and placed 1st out of 8 shooters, in Limited-10 (1st time ever placing 1st in a division) and overall placed 21st. I was quite happy :D with my shooting. Trying for that "B" card in Limited-10, maybe soon! Hopefully after Area 6 :P

GlockSpeed31

That's great, Michael!

Congratulations!!

GlockSpeed31

That's great, Michael!

Congratulations!!

Thanks Mark, it was a good match! To top it off, I won one of the drawings for $25 also. Pretty good day indeed.

Did you enjoy the Picture CD?

Edited by GlockSpeed31

Good for you Jon!!!

Maybe I will achieve the M card this year. Seems all the "A" shooters I though I would have to battle this year have moved on, Cheely, Moore, Merricks, Pimp Daddy.

Finally

OPEN Class: M Pct: 89.48 High Pct: 89.48

I was with in 1.5% of Master all of last year but just could not get a break.

Good deal, Jon!

I know you're doing something right -- every local match I shoot in, when I look at the results, you're always at the top. Great accomplishment.

Thats UNCLE PIMP DADDY !!!

so ............. when are YOU moving out of A ????? ;)

Good for you Jon!!!

Maybe I will achieve the M card this year. Seems all the "A" shooters I though I would have to battle this year have moved on, Fadorsan, Cheely, Moore, Merricks, Pimp Daddy.

Edited by C.Keen

Mine is nothing big at all, but I was pretty happy that my trigger control was good enough that after 35 years of shooting 1911s I'm able to shoot my new Glock really well.

Good for you Jon!!!

Maybe I will achieve the M card this year. Seems all the "A" shooters I though I would have to battle this year have moved on, Cheely, Moore, Merricks, Pimp Daddy.

Yea, time for you to move on up.

PS. I was only visiting you guys in A ;)

Good for you Jon!!!

Yea, time for you to move on up.

PS. I was only visiting you guys in A ;)

Welcome to Master. The waters warm. ;)B)

I am started of on the right foot this year, so we will see if I can join the ranks. I would like to do it buy means of major match scores though, so it may take all summer. Probably happen just before USN, just like last years A card.

Gary gave an excellent class. I also think the NROI has done an exceptional job in organizing the book, and the tests contained in the book.

You will no doubt learn and enjoy learning with Gary.