Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ok Ok Ok

PaulW

Well a lot of you know that my Mom passed away from cancer on November 30th. On December 16th my wife's grandmother died, she was 82 and have a very full life. Then February 4th my wife's grandfather was in a head-on collision. He died yesterday from injuries from the accident. Less than 2 months after he lost his wife. The worst part is the accident was his fault, it appears, and it killed the other gentleman at the time of the accident. And even worst yet, her grandfather was a retired firefighter/trainer his whole life, helping save others life. So even if he lived I know it would have been very difficult for him knowing he took another person's life.

So UNCLE dammit, enough already!!! :(

Edited by PaulW

:( Sorry to hear about all the loss, Paul :( That really stinks. I know a lot of folks who've lost someone over the past three to four months (myself included) - actually, a strangely high number of folks. But, none of the rest have lost more than one person :( You have my sincere condolences - you and your family are in my prayers.

Thanks ya'll. I appreciate all your well wishes. We're doing ok. Amazing how people come together when stuff likes this happens. It's been, well, quite a first year of marriage for me and my wife. Thank goodness we both have no sense but a sense of humor.

I feel for you and your family. I do know how yall feel. I lost my only brother and two uncles in the same car accident in 79, then 1 uncle and 2 cousins in 2 weeks back in 87, and the list goes on. My family seams to have that (They come in threes) thing going on. I've been on pins and needles since my mother-in-law past away in December. <_<

The way I see it, your done for a good while now, so try to pick up the peaces and enjoy life with your new wife. Praying for yall.

Ronnie

Sometimes a sence of humor will get you through the worst of times. Sorry to hear about your losses bud. :(

I've lost more friends and family than I can remember and the best thing I've found you can do is to remember all the good times and honor their memory.