Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Wild New Blaster

BSeevers

Ok Here she is fresh from the smith/coater and ready to rock-n-roll. Its coated in Titanium Nitride and is a STI 38 Super. I never had a gun that is as accurate and smooth as this one is. I will miss the old broken-in, winning, "perfect" gun but I sure am having fun with this one. The flames might be too much but I like the rest of the gun.

Signed,

Da OH Pimp B)

PS Note the serial number :)

post-307-1137980684_thumb.jpg

post-307-1137980706_thumb.jpg

post-307-1137980743_thumb.jpg

post-307-1137980764_thumb.jpg

post-307-1137981193_thumb.jpg

Edited by BSeevers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one will ever mess with you. Any man that has the stones to take that out in public is no one I would mess with.

At the end of all things though .. If you like it and it shoots well, there is room for it in our game. I'm glad you like it.

"I will let my gun do the talking!" And the gun is saying....PIMP! :D:P:D

I like it and I'll bet you it inspires copies before very long....I have seen a number of Glocks with stars and stripes and in various color configurations. If the nitride finish holds up - I predict we see guns that make this one look mild. ;)

THERE IT IS...I knew you would have to unveil it before too long! The pictures don't do it justice Bill. Your going to have to go to lots of matches to show that blaster off!

Guys, this gun is even more amazing in person and yeah, smooth doesnt even define it.

THERE IT IS...I knew you would have to unveil it before too long! The pictures don't do it justice Bill. Your going to have to go to lots of matches to show that blaster off!

Guys, this gun is even more amazing in person and yeah, smooth doesnt even define it.

Yea when you post a pic here its takes my beautiful 1.5 meg pictures I labored for hours to create, and somehow removes all the quality and detail. I'll email a pic if you like.

PS All the comments are fun. I wonder about the finish a little but its 85 Rockwell!!! and 2 microns thick. Its running well.

Edited by BSeevers

All i can say is, WOW!!

What dose a finish like that run?

I am actually going to sell services of coating and am working out the details. We will offer many different kinds and colors of HARD coatings. Not all are Gold mine is TiN just to attract attention ;) . You don't have to get the whole gun done and some parts recommended are sear, hammer, barrel, pins, slide stop etc.

TiN coatings are VERY hard at 85 Rockwell and have a low Cof of Friction. Pricing and more info to follow later.

PS Guys do you really think I care if my magwell is Pink? Its red but..........