My Wild New Blaster

BSeevers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, I would assume the pics were taken and superinposed on top of each other and a camera with high speed shutter to take the pics. I'm seeing only 3 brass. :D

Its a great pic.

How do you layer a photo like that????? Anyone...???

Flyin40

Looks more to me like a trick with shutter speed, maybe Nik will jump back in here.

Either way it's an awesome pic!!! What a fire breather...

Saw a sticker on a tool box that makes me think of this thread.

Pimpin' ain't easy!!!

:D:PB)

The color doesn't really matter thou, with Bill shooting it all you'll ever see is a blur anyways!!!

Oh, and to pimp out the G.

Of course it's gotta be on the down low of the budget...

Strip the slide and polish the crap out of it.

Paint the frame gloss white.

Have the front of the sights gold plated.

Mac'n on a budget!!!

:D

OK here's the low down. Stage was 3 targets, HC or partial NS on 1 or 2 if I remember, appx 7 yards, 6 reload, 6 reload, 6 strong hand only. I ran it in 7.93

Guy who took pics was an avid photographer had Nikon D50 digital SLR, handheld, shutter 1/30, F4 on a 105mm lens. He had it set on Burst Mode to get a lot of pics. Its like a electric motor on the regular SLR but digital. There are no overlays or effects except the 1/30 shutter speed. I think the multiple brass is "pics" of the same 6 brass in different places. Kind of cool since its all in 1/30 sec?

And Dale what are you smokin and where can I get some. We all know it looks like Fred Flintstone.

• 3 months later...

Just saw the Pimp Gat in action at the Kentucky State match and realized where I'd seen it before..... Bill must have bought Marvin the Martian's XP14 Modulator!!...... hope you got a deal that included shipping.

Really cool gun Bill. Can you give more info. on who does the coating and prices? I need to do something with my limited gun. Interested to see what other colors they can do.

Just saw the Pimp Gat in action at the Kentucky State match and realized where I'd seen it before..... Bill must have bought Marvin the Martian's XP14 Modulator!!...... hope you got a deal that included shipping.

Really cool gun Bill. Can you give more info. on who does the coating and prices? I need to do something with my limited gun. Interested to see what other colors they can do.

Dan

Thanks

I am considering selling the coating process and I can do a gun for $300 right now. That's an introductory I don't make any money price. We can also coat just some parts of the gun for less. We also do a TiAL process that is a dark gun metal grey/black. Its harder but I havent been able to R & D it on my own gun so I can't vouch for it yet. I am sure its fine but I would feel more confident if I tried it out. Its the meat of the season so I don't have time right now