Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Georgia State Championship

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, you need to get you priorities straight.

Jake - You can't really afford to loose any more body fat so skip the Ironman and come shoot. :lol:

Barry - Area 1 is the following week and since you are going to fly all that way, you should just as well shoot two matches. Think of it as 'bullet cost averaging' :)

John - I have not seen any posting on either the USPSA or the Area 4 web pages for the match so we win by default. See you at the match. ;)

Ronnie - I hope to be out of A class by then but you keep praying. :D

Jon - Thanks for the kind words but Roger and I would not be able to put on this match without a whole lot of help from the great folks in the Georgia section. That said, we look forward to putting on another great show this year.

See how easy that was... :D:D:D

Hey Carlos,

There was a post on here a while back about the Area 4 dates being June 9-11 but I haven't seen anything anywhere else. A long time friend of mine is getting married the weekend of the match, so no shooting for me. This is one of the matches I really look forward to each year. A beautiful range and great stages. I'll see ya'll at Area 6 though.

Hi Carlos

Great to see you back on the forum. My granddaughter loves seeing your Spiderman Avitar. She said his foot is stuck. I said. No baby, that's how you sandbagg. :P

Hey shooters, I'm telling you the truth. This match was every bit as good as the Area 6 match this year. If you miss it, you'll be sorry. These guys and crew know how to put on a major match. Great range, great RO's, Stages, oh crap GREAT EVERYTHING. Don't miss it and don't fill the match before I can get in.

BTW, the only thing I didn't like about the match this year was, they didn't give out the B class Open Ga State Champion Metal. So I could not hang it next to the one I won last year. :angry:

Ronnie

Hey shooters, I'm telling you the truth. This match was every bit as good as the Area 6 match this year. If you miss it, you'll be sorry.

I hit both of these last year, and can 'ditto' the above comments. Both are GREAT matches, with GREAT stages, and are run like a big match should be! Also, both are very popular, so put them on your calendar, and don't delay on sending in your match application... ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RAZZ,

As far as I know, you need that email confirmation to let you know what day and time you will be shooting.

I got an email within a week or two of mailing the fee.

I'm also wondering about stages being posted.

Hello All;

Sorry for the lapse in postings. I have been travelling a little lately and been a little busy. Just now had time to catch up.

Breaking News...... I have registered shooter number 206 :):D:lol: Saturday is completely full for both sessions and I have a waiting list already. There are still a few slots available if you wish to shoot Friday with the ROs'

On behalf of Roger and Myself, we wish to thank all of you for your support. We are hoping to put together another great fun for you again in a couple of weeks.

I have sent out a confirmation email for every application I have received. If you have not received yours, send me an email. Chances are there was no email on the app or you mispelled it :o on the app as it could not possibly have been me :lol: .

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Carlos